𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧.

♫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞♫

    I wake abruptly, feeling as if I'm drowning. Sitting up in bed, I find my hair and face soaked, gasping for air and coughing out water that invaded my nose. Opening my eyes, I'm confronted by the woman I assume is Tom's wife, Julia, holding an empty pitcher.

"Wake up." she commands.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I retort, wiping my face.

Her response is a swift slap across my cheek, leaving a stinging sensation.

"You won't speak to me like that." she asserts, glaring down at me. Uncuffing my hand from the bed, she instructs, "Come."

Guiding me down a dimly lit hallway with an eerie ambiance, I can't help but appreciate the gothic charm of the house, adorned with red and black wallpaper, beautiful woodwork, and a touch of modernity. We reach the end of the hallway, entering what seems like the largest closet I've ever seen—a vast space filled with clothes on a conveyor belt from floor to ceiling.

I couldn't help but be awestruck by the room filled with an abundance of clothes. Julia guides me toward the back of the room, where an older lady sits beside a large three-way mirror with a large platform in front.

"Stand there."  Julia instructs, gesturing toward the platform.

Complying, I stand on the platform, gazing at my tired reflection. My worn-out appearance is evident in every part of my body.

The older lady retrieves a measuring tape, meticulously measuring my arms, hips, legs, neck, chest—essentially every inch of my body.

"Very skinny." she remarks, tapping my stomach a cheeky smile plastered on her wrinkled face.

I remain silent, keeping my gaze fixed forward.

"Diese ist sehr hübsch, sie sieht aus wie eine Puppe. Damit kann man gutes Geld verdienen." the older lady remarks to Julia.

"Ich weiß, Tom möchte noch nicht, dass sie oben arbeitet." Julia responds, making my stomach churn.

"You're sick." I mumble.

"What was that?" Julia questions.

"You're disgusting, you're a sick person." I spat at her.

She raises her hand to strike me, but the older lady intervenes.

"Wenn sie rausgeht, kann sie keine blauen Flecken bekommen." She says putting her finger in the air.

Julia releases an exaggerated exhale, exits the room angrily, and Alessandro walks in right after.

"Come with me." He says extending his hand out.

I take his hand and step off the platform, following him back to the room. There, I notice Yasmine and Molly still asleep, a detail I missed earlier. The room itself is vast, featuring triplicates of everything—three large queen-size beds, three vanities, three wardrobes, and so on.

"Put this on."  he instructs, handing me a stack of neatly folded clothes. As he steps out of the room, I begin to change. This time, I'm given a pair of low-rise jeans and a black long-sleeve shirt with a deep V-cut, revealing my cleavage. I complete the look with black kitten heels.

Stepping out of the room, I find Ales leaning against the wall across from my room. His eyes briefly dart down to my chest, then quickly return to meet mine, his face flustered.