𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨.

♫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞          𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞♫

It's been a few weeks since Tom caused my relapse, and during this time, he's been consistently giving me various psychedelics and pills, mixing them into these chalky bland shakes while depriving me of solid foods. I'm starving, and the drug-infused shakes aren't providing me with any nutrients or energy.

I feel incredibly weak, especially as he's making me work under these awful conditions. The outfits, if you could even call them outfits, that he's forcing me to wear keep getting increasingly revealing and uncomfortable by the day. At work, I'm facing harassment from intoxicated older men every day. Coupled with the effects of the drugs Tom is giving me, I feel powerless to defend myself.

I guess the only bright side is that I got a bit closer to the girls, they've been up to talk to me to distract me from the hunger that would take over my stomach at night. Apparently, Tom has been monitoring their meals, to prevent them from bringing me food. However, amidst these late-night talks, I learned that Molly and Lilith were friends prior to all of this chaos. They both ended up dating the twins' friends, Georg and Gustav about a year ago, which turned out to be their biggest mistake and things took a turn when the girls were brought to the twins' house and held against their will threatened with their lives if they tried to escape. Eventually, they were coerced into working for the twins. Despite their situation, they persistently attempted to escape whenever together. Consequently, Tom has kept them isolated from each other, not being able to see each other without some sort of surveillance.

Yasmine, who has been with the group for 7 years, was taken at the age of 17. This happened during a time when Tom's father, the leader of the business, was still alive and actively running the family business. It is evident that Yasmine has been deeply influenced by the group, as she appears to be brainwashed by their ideologies. She submits to them unquestioningly, going to great lengths to please them and fulfill their every demand. Yasmine even goes as far as kissing their feet and enabling their delusions. Yasmine genuinely believes that these people are her saviors. They rescued her from the streets, providing her with basic necessities such as food, shelter, and even lavish clothes and lifestyle.

On the other hand, Remi's presence within the group has been less noticeable. Although I haven't had many opportunities to observe her, the times I do get the chance she surprisingly seems content with her current situation. Remi obediently follows the instructions given by the guys, keeping a low profile and refraining from speaking out. It is difficult not to feel a sense of empathy for Remi, as she seems to be trapped in a situation that she may not fully comprehend or have the means to escape from.

——

I'm honestly not sure what time it is; it could be either 3 A.M. or 4 A.M. I've completely lost sense of time ever since I got here, not even sure how many weeks its been.

We all returned from work a while ago, and the girls have already drifted off into sleep. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find rest. The hunger gnaws at me, my stomach feels like it's devouring itself, churning and growling in pain. I've been contemplating sneaking downstairs for food for days now, but the fear of what might happen if I got caught is holding me back my mind racing, formulating detailed plans for every potential scenario of what would happen.

After what seemed like an eternity lying there, the minutes dragging on as I gnawed anxiously on the inside of my cheek, I stared up at the ceiling contemplating if I should just go down stairs, also planning out what I would do if he caught me.