𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥.

♫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞          𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞♫

It's the next morning, and the girls are downstairs enjoying breakfast. Meanwhile, I'm attempting to steal a few extra moments of sleep, but the allure of rest is lost on me—I gave up and headed to the bathroom to freshen up, to brush my teeth and brush the knots out of my bed hair.

DREA!" Tom's voice ripped through the silence, breaking the quiet morning peace.

"I'm in the bathroom." I responded, my voice laced with irritation.

Before I know it, the bathroom door swings open, and Tom thrusts one of his repulsively chalky shakes in my face.

"Drink." he demanded, shoving it aggressively closer.

"No." the word escaped before I could think twice.

"What did you just say?" His voice dropped, a dangerous edge creeping in.

"I said no." I retorted, my defiance amplifying with each word. The idea of downing that repulsive concoction was inconceivable.

He advanced slowly, like a predator closing in, forcing me back against the sink. My bare skin prickled uncomfortably under his intense gaze, his breath too close for comfort.

"Do you really want to make a fuss Drea?" The shake landed with a thud on the counter behind me, his eyes daring me to disobey.

"Fuck you, Tom." I snapped, holding his piercing stare, refusing to let him see the fear flickering within.

He wasted no time and delivered a sharp slap across my face, the force making my head jerk to the side. I quickly grabbed my stinging cheek, and with all the energy I could muster up, I threw a punch at Tom's face. The impact caused him to stumble back, clutching his now bleeding nose.

"Awh, you fucking cunt." he said, sucking in air through his teeth. "You just had to make shit difficult." He says, a sinister smile spreads across his face, revealing a bloody grin.

He looks sadistic. His eyes have the look of crazy in them; he looks like a predator that got a taste of blood and needed more. He looked like an animal, a monster.

Quickly I sprint towards the door but, in one quick motion, he shoved me to the ground, making me fall face-first. I put my hands on the ground attempting to push myself up, but his heavy ass foot firmly plants itself in the center of my back, pinning me down to the ground. His weight coming down on my lower back as he Straddles me, restricting my movements.

"GET THE FUCK OFFF ME!" I shout, struggling to rise, yet futile against his overpowering hold. Pressure builds in my head, akin to the sensation of blood rushing through.

"You never know when to stop." he mutters, seizing my throat and pulling my upper body upright. Abruptly, he pours a cold, thick shake into my mouth, the liquid spilling over my face. I writhe, trying to expel the liquid with my tongue.

"Drink. It. Andrea." He snarled, following my lips with the cup as he persistently forced the drink down my throat. The shake invaded my nostrils, immediately causing a coughing and choking fit. He finally got off me, and I manage to rise on all fours, coughing out the liquid that had entered my nose. But the drug swiftly takes hold, my limbs trembling, causing me to collapse into the puddle of spilled shake.

My vision became a dizzying mix of blurred shapes, swirling colors, and a haunting double image until everything faded into darkness.

                  ✩𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕✩