𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.

♫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞♫

**𝖯𝖱𝖮𝖫𝖮𝖦𝖴𝖤**

𝐆𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧, 𝐆𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟗𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟗

"Andrea, please don't go!" The young girl cried, her voice filled with desperation and fear, as she clung onto her sister's coat. The rain poured down relentlessly, drenching their bodies and mixing with the salty tears streaming down their faces.

"Vivi, please be quiet." Andrea pleaded, her voice filled with a mixture of urgency and concern. She glanced around nervously, hoping that her sisters cries wouldn't attract any unwanted attention. "I don't want to wake everyone up, please, please go to sleep."

Tightly gripping her sister's coat, Vivi looked up at Andrea with wide, pleading eyes. Her small frame trembled with a mixture of sadness and anxiety. "Please, Andrea, don't leave me." she whimpered, her voice barely audible over the sound of the rain.

Andrea's heart ached at the sight of her younger sister's distress. She gently cupped Vivi's tear-streaked face in her hands, trying to offer some comfort amidst the chaos. "I have to, Vivi." she whispered, her voice filled with determination. "I need to find a way to get us out of this place, to find a better life for all of us."

They stood in front of the old, dilapidated house that had been their home for far too long. The dark, looming structure with its boarded-up windows and overgrown lawn served as a constant reminder of their abusive and neglectful parents and the harsh reality they faced every day.

"I promise, Vivi, I will find a way to make things better." Andrea continued, her voice filled with a mix of hope and desperation. "But I can't do it if I stay here, working minimum wage jobs and barely scraping by. We deserve more than this."

Vivi's grip on Andrea's coat tightened, her fingers clutching onto the fabric as if it were her lifeline. "But what about Danny?" she asked, her voice quivering with worry. "Who will take care of him?"

Andrea's heart sank at the thought of leaving her 14-year-old sister to shoulder the responsibility of caring for their baby brother and two adult toddlers. She knew it was an unfair burden to place on Vivi's young shoulders, but she had no other choice.

"I'll send money as often as I can." Andrea reassured her, her voice filled with sincerity. "I promise to stay in touch, to make sure you have everything you need to take care of Danny and yourself. And I'll come back, Vivi, I promise. I won't leave you forever."

Vivi nodded, her tears mixing with the raindrops that fell from the sky. She released her grip on Andrea's coat, wrapping her arms around her sister in a tight embrace. "I love you so much, Andrea." she whispered, her voice filled with a mixture of love and sadness.

"I love you too, Vivi." Andrea replied, her voice choked with emotion. She held her sister close, savoring the warmth and familiarity of their bond. "I have to go now, okay? But remember, I'll always be with you, no matter where I am."

With one final kiss on Vivi's wet forehead, Andrea reluctantly pulled away from the embrace. She turned and walked away, her steps heavy with the weight of her decision. As she disappeared into the rain-soaked night, she vowed to herself that she would do whatever it took to create a better future for her siblings.

"I'll be back." she whispered to the wind, hoping that her words would reach Vivi's ears and offer her some solace in the lonely nights to come.