𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐇𝐞𝐫.

♫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞♫

              ☆𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕☆

Last night, I found myself knee-deep in that damn bloody mess, cleaning up Lilith's aftermath, and afterwards, I went to check on Drea. I understand Lily was her friend, when it struck me—this was Andrea's second time encountering a sight that gruesome, and the first time I didn't even console her. All I want to do is to ensure my Andrea is alright. Yet, in our conversation, she confessed that Tom knew about our relationship, and he confessed this to her while he forced himself onto her, touching her in ways that made my blood boil. Tom's always been the type to be persistent to take what he wants from women, a behavior ingrained since our teenage years. He used to juggle multiple girls simultaneously until his arranged marriage forced him to restrain himself, not out of respect for his wife but to protect his business and his own ass. He knows if Julia's father were to find out then Tom Kaulitz and the Kaulitz business , and the Kaulitz name would end completely along with its remembrance.

It's a dark, somber night, I've been outside guarding the outside with all the guards all fucking day, since the sun came up. The biting cold is piercing, not something Ive gotten used to. I'm starting to feel like as if this was some type of punishment since, this is never my usual job, feels like Tom just wanted me outside the house.

The chilly air bit at my cheeks as I drew in the sharp, breath of the cigarette. With a slow exhale, a trail of smoke danced around me, mingling with the frosty air, creating wispy clouds that melts into the cold, starlit night. The sensation was oddly calming, the smoke vanishing like my worries into the wintry abyss.

"Ales!" I heard Tom say, his voice coming from above. I turned to looked up and saw Tom on his office balcony, a lit cigarette between his fingers.

"Come up." he ordered, turning away and walking out of view.

I flicked my cigarette to the ground and hurried inside, the warmth of the sturdy fireplace instantly enveloping my chilled skin as I brushed the snow off my rugged leather jacket. Climbing the worn oak staircase, the walls adorned with vintage paintings and antique weaponry, I reached Tom's office door. Stepping inside, I took in the room's ambiance, characterized by dark wood furnishings and the robust scent of cigar lingering in the air. Tom sat behind his imposing mahogany desk, next to him stood Andrea her head hung low, fresh bruises on her porcelain skin. I could feel my blood boiling as I pulled a chair in front of Tom, desperately trying to push Andreas' words, and her imposing figure out of my mind. The thought of the helplessness she felt when he was on top of her was consuming my mind, but I had to keep my temper in check.

"I'll be taking the girls tonight since I have to go up to Berlin for a drop-off anyways." Tom said, leaning back in his chair. "But I might call you to pick them up if things don't go as planned, got it?"

I slouched back into my seat and replied, trying to hide my anger, "Okay. Is that all?"

Tom shifted in his seat, his demeanor growing more serious. "No," he said, his voice dripping with arrogance. "I don't know if you think I'm an idiot, but whatever you two have going on needs to stop. Your special treatment for her needs to come to an end. Unless you want me to get rid of her. You falling in love with any of the merchandise is bad for business." he said coldly.

I took a deep breath, trying to maintain a calm demeanor. "No, sir, I don't." I replied, my voice steady. "But I understand. I'll cut off my relationship with Andrea." I say trying not to shift my attention to her.

Tom smirked and slouched back into his seat, his arrogance oozing from every pore. "Oh, a relationship?" he sneered, looking back at Andrea. "Tell me how great her tits looked bouncing in your face. Sadly, I only got a feel."

The tension in me rose as I fought to keep my composure, my anger simmering beneath the surface.

"They looked good sir." I said between my teeth as I clenched my fist.

"Oh come on ales." He says a smug smirk spreading across his face.

"You know you're still my friend after all, come on, we had no problem talking about this kind of shit 4 years ago."

"That was then this is now." I reply calmly.

"Tell me." He says his demeanor now more serious and demanding.

"Can't quite describe them to you, there's no words to describe it." I say simply trying to end the conversation.

Tom smirk faded lightly, but he persisted.
"So you think she's good enough to go upstairs." He says a smirk tug his lips as he looked at me through his lashes. I feel, my heart get heavy, the thought of Andrea having to such things with old sick minded men. I can't keep Andrea in a place like this, can't allow her to endure that.

"Most definitely." I say blankly.

"Perfect, so it'll be done." He says

"Are you fucking kidding me." He interjects, her voice wavering as she's ready to cry.

"Awwwh doing get too sentimental Drea, he's the one that got you into this life after all.. didn't you know?" He says shifting his attention towards me.

"What do you mean by that?!" She says here eyes darting between the two of us in confusion.

"Oh that shitty of you ales don't you think?" He says.

"Should I tell her or will you?" He says a mischievous smile playing on his lips.