"Oh my god." Owen smiled, watching as the toddler tried to bite my thumb. I smiled, seeing her other sisters become interested. They all took turns 'attacking', receiving positive clicks when they sucessfully scratched or when I thought that the food was 'dead.

After they had finished I pulled my hand out, the skin was only slightly irritated, but I felt fine. I turned, pressing my back into the gate. My butt was planted firmly on the dirt. Owen was sitting in a sort of kneel sit position. I saw him smiled, changing to where he was sitting infront of me, arm perched on knee.

"So that was them 'attacking' something?' I nodded, giggling slightly to myself as I remembered the sight. It was adorable seeing them do this, but I could only imagine how it would be when they were older.

"Here." Owen stood up, reaching his hand out. I took it, yanking myself upwards. He led me out out of the gate, and we were walking around as the place was barren. I was in a good mood, so I decided to do something stupid with him.

"Tag! I exclaimed, hitting his chest before running off. He was stunned before he smiled, chasing after me. I tried to run faster, but I ended up failing as I was tackled by the large guy. I looked up, seeing his smile as we stood there, awkwardly looking at eachother.

"This is why I am the Alpha!" he exclaimed, throwing himself upwards and tagging me with his foot. I growled, pushing myself up to chase after him.

"I'm Alpha!"

We had ran without stopping, and I could barely feel my legs. I got up to the gate, swipping my identity badge. It unlocked, allowing us to get through.

I saw Claire and Owen jog through, getting a good head start. I only walked, trying to catch my breath. Suddenly a wave of nausea hit me, causing me to stumble. I crashed into the wall, but was good a second later.

"Oh no.." Owen said aloud, seeing the Pteranodons and Dimorphodons attack attendants. I limped to the side, watching in horror. Claire was slipping her heels back onto her feet.

Seconds later I saw a InGen assault team run past us, guns in hand. I quickly snatched one away from an unsuspecting guard, before looking at Owen.

"Come on, we need to stop some dinos." I hobbled forward, pushing the butt of the rifle to my shoulder that wasn't sore. I aimed for the closest dino, which seemed to be a Pteranodon. I shot, hitting it in the shoulder.

Owen was now beside me as we shot towards the dionsaurs, he was shooting more then I was though. I couldn't help it, I was nauseous. I also couldn't see straight, so what could I do?

"Tess!" I instantly snapped my head, turning to see a familiar blonde hair calling towards me. She was then gobbled up by a fleeing crowd. I ran in her direction, shoving past people to find my sister. I called her name, but I was drowned out a screech.

There was a woman next to me with dark brown hair snatched up by a Pteranodon. I felt everything swirling and flipping. I was going to vomit.

Then I heard Owen groan. I looked over, seeing a small figure attacking him. Without hesitation, I rushed towards the man. I was only feet away when I tripped, causing my knee to slam into the concrete with a crack. I groaned, pushing myself up with my hands. I limped towards the man, my knee hurting like hell.

This is what I got for being a stupid ass, shooting dinosaurs and abandoning Alpha. Great! What was next? A dimorphodon biting my ass?

I pulled my aching knee to my chest before kicking the Dimorphodon in the head. It rolled off, turning it's body to pounce. I pulled up the gun, shooting it in the head. My heart was in my throat, beating wildly.

I looked down, meeting Owen's green eyes. They were watching me, a shock of emotions laced in their glare. I held out my hand for him to grab. He took it willingly, so I yanked his heavy ass to his feet.

"Owen I-" his hands caught me off guard as the grabbed my waist, smashing his pink lips into mine. Oh my god! Owen Grady was kissing me!

I didn't fight my feelings as I returned the kiss. I loved this feeling... The feeling of his lips on mine. It created a buzz that I needed, that I craved. Also, our lips didn't move in perfect sync like the movies, they were sloppy... and addicting.

He pulled away to take a breath, then pressed them back. He pulled my bottom lip inbetween his teeth, causing electricity to explode in my stomach. He was driving me insane! I felt my fingers trail up to his shaggy hair, pulling him towards me more.

I felt him pull away, his forehead touching mine as we panted. Holy shit I can't believe I kissed Owen. Holy shit it was better than I ever thought it would be. I felt my inner fangirl crying and screaming in joy, slapping my inner bitchy tess on the arm.

"Alpha." I whispered, looking into his eyes. I swear his eyes grew bigger.

"Beta."

ו×

love me...

[Contest]

'You don't know h w old your ne hews are?!'

if liked this chapter please screech in the comments ;)

-onlyjeffery