" Sultana I am glad to know you are healed and well. It saddened me knowing of what happened to you years prior".

She had a musical type of voice, no silky and smooth thought Gülnihal.

" Thank you hatun, you cured my burns and quite frankly saved me. I apologise for the delay in my gratitude, but you shall be rewarded nevertheless" after she completes her task though she thought

" No worries my sultana, but I'm hearing you have a different issue. The reason why you requested my presents"

Gülnihal met her green eyes, trying to find something within them, but nothing.

" Yes Alara, I'm facing a big threat. One that I would like to eliminate but for now remove temporarily. Help me accomplish this and you shall be given a great reward"

Alara didn't react, instead she walked towards the fireplace, warming her fingers.

" Huma"? Questioned the brunette, but the older hatun just shook her head as if to tell her to be quiet. Gülnihal obeyed.

Then from across the room she spoke up, her voice a whisper.

" Sultana I'm guessing you do not want to involve magic into this? I have a idea in what to do but it shall take some time before it shows effect".

" How much time "? Asked Gülnihal in wonder

The hatun turned around and faced her, then she said

" A month at least"

Gülnihal gleared at huma, she had wanted something fast. This would take forever it seemed.

" But how will you do it, what will you use? Magic? She questioned in a hurry, stupidly forgetting that she had mentioned not using it before "

The blond threw her head back and laughed, she

shook her head in amusement.

" No my sultana. Instead we shall use a solution that you can mix into the victims food or beauty products. It will make them extremely sick. If mixed into food it's symptoms are sickness, fainting and lack of appetite and energy.

If mixed into products it's symptoms are red rashes and itching. The rashes will get worse unless taken the correct antidote".

Ah no wonder it took a month to work, Gülnihal smirked. Hurrem would be forced to quarantine therefore she wouldn't be able to meet the sultan.

" I see, how long does it take until the antidote heals the poison?" She wondered

Alara didn't even wait until she answered

" At least a month or longer. If taken a small dosage then it'll take longer. I suggest taking the antidote three times a day".

Gülnihal nodded, her thoughts full yet satisfied. But then another question popped up

" Will this kill her? Or do other damages?"

The hatun shook her head, and explained that woman usually took this to avoid unwanted marriages. It would not kill just make her sick.

" Alright, I'll let huma hatun take it from you when it's prepared. Thank you hatun for your help" with that she left, a sinking feeling left in the pit of her stomach

once back at the palace, she was informed that the valide requested her for lunch. Hurriedly she had changed into a full sleeved pink dress with light and finely done gold embroidery in the borders. Her hair was brushed and a braid was put in the middle whilst the rest lay in somewhat neat waves. Then she put on a silver necklace and silver pins to look at last put together.

" How were my children" she asked as they walked towards the chambers.

" Fine sultana, the twins were fed and slept especially orhan. Ahmed had taken a nap and played before being taken to the bathhouse. He is with the sultan currently"

Gülnihal nodded, at least Suleiman hadn't drifted away from their children.

Once inside the chambers, she bowed and took a seat next to Gulfem hatun. The woman smiled and greeted her.

In the room was mahidevran and hurrem. They sat with their sons.

" Gülnihal, I haven't seen you since the morning. Is everything alright?" Asked mahidevran, Gülnihal nodded saying that she went out for some air.

" At this time, and alone? Dose the sultan know?" Added on hurrem. Her face full of fake concern.

Biting her lip she was about to answer when the valide surprised her

" she had asked me during breakfast, I allowed it"

Hurrem lowered her head and mahidevran smirked. They dined in silence, other than the children's voices nothing else could be heard.

" So everyone, how have my grandchildren been? I've missed them a lot!" Said the older women.

Mahidevran spoke first, praising Mustafa in his studies and how he has a strong ambition for swords and horse riding. The valide cooed at this. Then hurrem joined in, saying that Mehmet had been well behaved and loves joining his brother Mustafa in his activities. Mihrimah and Selim were healthy and loved their brother as well.

Gülnihal feeling slightly petty, added that Ahmed had started talking in broke sentences. She went on to say that he had been asking after his grandmother a lot. She didn't mention orhans sleepless night. Instead she said that the twins were well and happy.

" I am happy to hear this! We must all gather at some point. The children will love it"

Mahidevran agreed as well as hurrem. Gülnihal also showed interest in this.

" Sultana I should be going back to my chambers, my children will be asking after me" she said after some time. The valide nodded and Gülnihal left without hesitation

A/n: Hello! I hope you all like this chapter, also opinions on Alara? She's my oc for a different book but I might include her in another magnificent century fic before her original story starts.