27|that's entertainment.

waking up from bad dreams and smoking cigarettes
cuddling a warm girl and smelling stale perfume

☆☆☆

Tonight was everyone's big night out. Whilst last night they all reunited and the guys' friends from home got to meet their friends from London and all over, tonight was the night they'd all get to truly let loose.

Martha was nervous though, for no apparent reason. Eli knew what she was like though, and so he spent the day driving her round his hometown, showing her places that were significant to him rather than all the tourist hot spots. It was a really sweet day, to put places to the stories he's told her.

Martha was invited round to his parents house for dinner, but Eli said they'd just catch them later, he didn't want to put too much pressure on Martha. They'd see them tonight anyway, all the guys' families were joining them for a drink. They didn't intend to stay all night, they wouldn't gatecrash, they also loved having their boys home though and everybody loved their families.

Eli was reluctant to give the poor girl peace, even whilst she got ready to go out, he sat there in her hotel room listening to her sing in the shower with a smile on his face. He could've gone home, to his own house and his own bedroom, but he chose to stay there in her hotel room because he was making the most of every last moment he was with Martha before they're all over the country in different places.

'Martha, how many tops have you to try on love?' Eli chuckled, sat back on the bed listening to Martha's playlist as she tried on the same three tops for the fourth time.

'None of them look right.' She sighed. 'What did you prefer?'

'I like them all-'

'Eli that is so unhelpful.' Martha said bluntly. 'I need decisiveness.'

'Speak for yourself.' He laughed. 'The black one.'

'The black one might be the worst I think.'

'Red one?'

'No, that's also bad I think.'

'Martha,' he laughed, although instead of offering his opinion again, he went with an idea that would give a better solution. 'Should we ask Simone? Swear she's the floor below.'

'Oh my god no,' Martha groaned. 'It's literally not that deep it's just a top I don't know why I'm actually spiralling.'

Ten minutes later, another four outfit changes, and she was ready. She ended up going with the outfit she put on first, and had to invite Simone into the hotel room for a second opinion. Eventually though, they were all ready to go. Kyra was already with Josh, so Simone and Martha wanted to head together because they didn't know many people. Eli would go with them, he was their gateway into conversation with people they didn't know, but really it was because he felt like he was glued to Martha's side.

Everyone was there already, Kyra sat between Josh and Rachel mid conversation with people she didn't know until last night. They didn't have to reintroduce themselves, everybody knew who Martha was because she opened for them, but also because they knew Eli was head over heels for her. Simone got on well with everybody, she was always so good at meeting new people and striking up instant friendships. It wasn't as terrifying as Martha anticipated.

Martha found herself sat down next to Rob and Freddie, a guy she was introduced to last night. He was dead close with them all in school, like Rachel was. He was so kind to Martha, purely because he was so happy that Eli found his match. All of their friends were like that with Martha, because they'd seen him with girls who hated the fact he was never home and that girls would have pictures of him pinned to their bedroom walls, Martha understood it though. Martha understood Eli and everybody could see how suited they really were.