28|i wanna be yours.

secrets i have held in my heart
are harder to hide than i thought
maybe i just wanna be yours
☆☆☆

twitter

@marthahendrixupdates:
Martha and Elijah hewson via her insta story🥺

@marthafan: obsessed with them omfg @marthafan2: martha working her way up to a full on hard launch lmao       @marthafan3: she posted a pic of him at the gig with a heart        @marthafan2: I know😭so cute waiting for a full pic of them together...

@marthafan2: martha working her way up to a full on hard launch lmao
       @marthafan3: she posted a pic of him at the gig with a heart
       @marthafan2: I know😭so cute waiting for a full pic of them together
@inhalerfan: they're the cutest, I love them together

The girls headed back to Dublin this morning, however Martha decided to book another night's stay at the hotel, a day for her and Eli to spend together without a gig to think about, or an evening of meeting new people to stress over.

They decided they'd go past his family home, pick up his dog and walk her round the town. He has so many stories left to tell her, she had so many places he's mentioned still to see and there was one person left for Martha to meet, being Eli's dog.

It meant Martha had to go round to Eli's family home, which was a slightly terrifying thing regardless of the fact she'd already met his family , who were nothing but kind to her. His family were busy though, so they got ready quickly to swing by and say hello before they were off out to meet friends.

Eli drove them there, coincidentally Martha's song came on the radio as they were driving round but she turned it down straight away. Obviously he was having none of it, he put the volume straight up and sang his heart out, all while she sat there shaking her head at him. He loved her single, and it wasn't long till her record was out, but until then he loved for the moments Martha played on the local radio stations, he'd never felt more proud.

He could tell she was nervous, she'd already met them, just the idea of stepping foot in the home he grew up in with his family was somewhat nerve wracking. Eli took her hand when she got out the car though, he knocked one on the door before just walking in and shouting hello.

'Oh, it's just you.' His mum poked his head out of one of the doors, before looking at Martha and her expression changing to the biggest smile. 'And Martha! Oh come in! How are you love?'

'I'm good thanks, how are you-'

'Where's billie?' Eli asked, turning to Martha. 'The dog.'

'In the kitchen, if you're taking her take keys we'll be out all day.' His mum told him. 'Martha, tea? Coffee? Water? Juice?'

'Oh Martha, hiya, you alright?' His dad smiled when he saw Martha follow Eli into the kitchen. 'He holding you captive another day is he?'

'Yous just asked her like fifteen questions,' Eli said. 'Billie? Where are you?'

As soon as Eli called her name, the dog came running through the house to see him, tail wagging excitedly. However, she ran straight past Elijah and went for the new face in the house. It had been three days since he'd seen his dog, and she barely even took him on, went straight for Martha.