03| thats where youre wrong.

fear by name, love by numbers
☆☆☆

Last night was all a blur. The girls never got back to Martha's flat until 7 am somehow. One too many drinking games and rounds of karaoke led to a much wilder night than intended. Simone and Kyra left Martha's place in the afternoon, Martha sat on her couch with her guitar, watching some rubbish television and feeling sorry for herself.

The guys all stayed over at Ryan's, although Eli headed to his own flat accompanied by Rob. He teased him the whole way about how him and Martha would make a great pair, and he just shrugged it off. Martha wasn't interested in him, he thought, though he was greatly captivated by her and there were parts of her that he resonated a lot with. They were alike somehow, and at the very least, he knew they'd make great friends.

Scrolling through instagram, it was pictures from last night that popped up on his feed. Josh posted his digitals and Eli found himself hovering over the pictures of Martha for a little longer than he'd have liked.

'Told you, you fancy her.' Rob smirked.

'I get on with the girl.' He said, sitting on the couch with his hood up. 'D'you see the picture from Kyra's story?'

'Yeah.' Rob laughed. 'That's your fleece, no?'

'Yeah,' Eli said with a smile on his face. 'Shut up though, she was just cold.'

'Ask her to be our support for the dublin gig.' Rob suggested, shuffling tot he end of the sofa with this revolutionary idea he had.

They were doing a one off Dublin gig in a couple months. It hadn't been announced yet, it was just something in the works. They were planning a tour too, but they needed new music before they got the green light for the tour so random one off gigs were the way forward until they had enough new music to tour.

It was still in the early stages of planning, and it wasn't for another two months the actual gig. They had to find a support act, which their label was doing. Eli didn't think Martha would consider it, she was in the process of new music, a debut album and why would she open for Inhaler when her own career is about to take off like never before?

With a smile on his face, Eli went to look through his CD collection, praying to god he didn't have the CD of Martha's EP left in dublin. He meant it when he said he was a big fan, they all were, they had just never crossed paths. HGe found it though, took it out to show Rob who just shook his head.

'Lover boy.' Rob teased, taking his phone out for a picture. 'I'll send her that.'

'Be my guest.' He shrugged, sticking it into the cd player.

Bobbyskeetz

MarthahendrixxxNo way!!!!!!! I thought he was lying

Marthahendrixxx
No way!!!!!!! I thought he was lying.

Bobbyskeetz
Never, he's a saint.