07| this must be my dream

takes a particular type of girl
to put my heart under arrest
so why's this feeling on my chest?
☆☆☆

It's been a couple of weeks since the boys headed back to London, and Josh and Kyra have been calling one another almost every night. Eli and Martha on the other hand is a different story.

There's been countless girls nights where Kyra has been mentioning sweet messages from Josh and all the stuff they spoke about the other night. When they asked about Martha though, she just shrugged her shoulders. Eli hadn't messaged her in a while, she hadn't messaged him either though. Both parties were at fault for the total lack of communication, still it was driving them wild.

Simone and Kyra could sense something was up though, they arranged a girls night out so Martha could put some fun clothes on and get ready, let loose with her best friends without worrying about music, men or what people were saying about her on twitter. Simone bought a bottle of wine for them to drinks the place before they headed out.

'You know Eli's coming to London at the weekend,' Kyra told her as they sat round Simone's table.

'No,' She sighed. 'I haven't heard from him since like, last week.'

'Yeah, Josh said he was coming across for a few days.' Kyra explained. 'Whatever, he doesn't matter.

'Except he kinda does, because I'm opening their gig soon, and ugh,' Martha groaned. 'He posted a picture out with friends and tagged his ex.'

'What?!' Simone exclaimed. 'How'd you know it was his ex?'

'Ryan mentioned it once, she was called Orla.'

'Maybe it was innocent,' Simone shrugged. 'Whatever, fuck him.'

They finished the bottle of wine between them and decided to head out to some bar with live music  that they love. It's always lively and really girly, the best kind of place for a girls night out. It was a necessary night out and thank god Mratha had her friends to take her mind off of things.

She got a double tequila apple juice, and a round of shots for her friends. Those drinks finished and the three girls stood dancing to the song that were played, all their favourite ones. There were some other familiar faces at the bar that they ended up joining, friends of Kyra's who they'd become acquainted with.

Somebody recognised Martha, they came over and asked for a selfie. She was over the moon. It's not often people are noticing her like this and whilst she was a little drunk she couldn't be more grateful for those two girls who were nothing but kind to her. Martha ended up buying them a drink and dancing with them a little.

The three of them danced together, holding hands and spinning one another round, screaming to Katy Perry's 'Waking Up In Vegas'. This was what they all needed, it's been too long since they had a wild night out like this.

'Guys I think I really fancy him.' Martha groaned, resting her elbows on the bar.

'Who?'

'Eli, you idiot.' Simone laughed, passing over a shot of tequila. 'Drink up, forget him for the night.'

'Exactly, there's hotter guys out there.' Kyra reminded her however Martha shot her a glare as if to ask if she was sure. 'Maybe you gotta expand your horizons past men who play guitar and write songs, that never ends well for you.'

'Brutal.' Martha said, shooting back her tequila. 'But true.'

The three of them stood lingering at the bar for a little while. It was too crowded to move elsewhere but they didn't mind. The three of them still had a little dance there, sang their favourite songs and looked around for guys that Simone should go for. She was always picky, as she should be, and Martha wishes she had that self restraint.