Kimmy sits next to DJ and Poppy. "Alright, madam editor." Kimmy pats DJ's shoulder. "Give me a job on that paper and we are gonna rule the school."

DJ laughs in amusement. "You wanna work on the paper? I've never even seen you read a paper."

Poppy joined in on the conversation. "DJ's got a point. Have you ever read anything before?" Poppy teases.

"I read papers." Kimmy confidently nods. "Whenever I'm in line at the supermarket." Kimmy adds on.

"Well, I don't think we're gonna need any articles about finding Elvis on Mars." DJ teases.

"It was Venus." Kimmy corrects DJ. "Come on, I need the extracurricular activity so it looks like I care about the stupid school."

"Well, Kimmy, I'd really like to put you on the paper, but the only thing left is sports editor." DJ shrugs.

"That's perfect for me." Kimmy stated.

"You don't know anything about sports." Poppy shook her head.

"I do. My mom used to be a professional wrestler." Kimmy informs Poppy. The Gibbler girl then grabs DJ's hands. "Please, you're my best friend." Kimmy gave DJ the puppy dog face.

"Not the puppy dog face." DJ whines.

Kimmy begins whimpering too.

"Not the whimper." DJ sighs. "Okay, you've got the job. Just don't lick my face."

"Thanks!" Kimmy hugged DJ. "I'm one of those people who writes for a newspaper."

"It's called a journalist." DJ tells her best friend.

"Really?" Kimmy frowned. "It sounds so geeky."

Poppy thought about it and nodded in agreement. "Now that I think about it, you're right. It sounds very geeky."

Stephanie then rushes back in the room. "Hide me! Hide me!" The 8 year old shouts as she hides in her wardrobe.

Seconds later, Michelle rushes in the room. "Hide me! Hide me!" Michelle continues to copy Stephanie's words.

DJ, Poppy and Kimmy point over to the wardrobe where Stephanie was hiding, causing Michelle to climb in the wardrobe and sit beside Stephanie.

"Thanks, you guys." Stephanie sarcastically says as she glares at Michelle.

"Thanks, you guys." Michelle continues to repeat after Stephanie.

<~~~~~~~~>