#Urgent |  Our correspondent: Several raids and arrest campaigns took place in West Bank cities during the past 24 hours

#Urgent |  Our correspondent: The Zionist occupation arrests workers from the Gaza Strip residing in the West Bank

#Urgent |  Our correspondent: A young man was arrested near the Shuafat checkpoint after he was assaulted

#Follow |  Summary (6) of the most prominent items in the speech of the military spokesman for the Al-Qassam Brigades, Abu Ubaida, 100 days after the Battle of Al-Aqsa Flood:

🔻Abu Ubaida: All the Mujahideen of our great people, the sons of Al-Arouri, Al-Ayyash, Al-Karmi and Tawalba on our blessed bank, and all the nation’s fighters who still have Arab and Muslim blood flowing in their veins, must seize this historical moment to say their word to the world and sign their joining of Al-Aqsa’s flood, and know that the nightmare of extinction that the enemy is experiencing is being rushed by its leaders.  The Nazis with their feet towards God's inevitable destiny to defeat and manage them.

Abu Ubaida: We believe that it is our jihadist and religious duty to inform the two billion Muslims in the world that the Zionist enemy, within 100 days, destroyed most of the mosques in the Gaza Strip, desecrated, burned and bulldozed those reached by its vehicles on the ground, and stopped the call to prayer and prayer in a clear religious war in continuation of what the religious Zionist gangs started.  From a war on Al-Aqsa Mosque, and this is a bad omen and destruction for these Nazi killers, as they do not accept a war against God, and this is proven by the text of the Torah, the Bible, and the Qur’an.

🔻Abu Ubaida: But it is also a call to every Muslim on the face of the earth to be aware of the nature of the conflict and its backgrounds and the nature of this criminal Zionist government, descendant of the terrorist Haganah gangs, and the weakest faith is for those who are unable to support innocent blood to support the religion of God when silos, synagogues, prayer halls and mosques in which the name of God is frequently mentioned are demolished.  Let the prayers of Qiyam and Qunoot be performed in this sacred month in all the mosques of the world, and let supplications be raised to the Lord of the Worlds to grant victory to His faithful servants and to defeat and destroy the aggressing criminals, and let God help those who help Him. Indeed, God is Powerful, Mighty.

🔻Abu Ubaida: O our great, patient and patient people, 100 days, and the resolve of the Mujahideen has not failed, and they have not been defeated, nor have they been weakened by what befell them in the path of God, nor have they weakened, nor have they humbled themselves. 100 days, and our great, legendary people have been standing tall on their land despite the pain and wounds, and writing the most wonderful epic of steadfastness and defiance.  And pride, stationed on one of the coasts of the Levant, barricading itself on the port of Ashkelon, imitating the good tidings of our Prophet, may God bless him and grant him peace, and sheltering under the wings of the angels of the Most Gracious. So blessed are you, O people of Gaza, and blessed are you, O land of Gaza, O God’s best of His lands, to which He has sent His best of His servants.

🔻Abu Ubaida: Stay tuned for God’s imminent victory and his promise of the great conquest and entering the blessed Al-Aqsa Mosque with certainty and trust in God. The dawn of freedom for all our people is approaching by God’s command, and God will not waste the effort, blood, and pain of our people and our people. God is victorious over His command, but most people do not know, and it is a jihad of victory or martyrdom, and peace.  And God's mercy and blessings.

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent |  The occupation fires on a civilian car in the city of Ramallah in the West Bank

#Urgent |  Our correspondent: Two seriously injured people arrived at Al-Aqsa Martyrs Hospital