♡Chapter 64♡

Começar do início

{Poppy's outfit}

It was a week later.

Poppy, DJ and Kimmy walked into the living room where they saw Danny and Becky.

"Hi, dad. Hi, Becky." DJ acknowledges the two.

"Hey, Uncle D. Hey, Becky." Poppy waved.

"Hi." Both Becky and Danny reply.

"Have a great career day, girls." Danny told his daughter and his niece. "Send my regards to Connie Chung."

"Boy, Mr T. You sure do look snappy in earth tones." Kimmy teases.

Danny narrowed his eyes. "What do you want,
Gibbler?"

"Uncle D, remember Jimmy Chung? The pathological liar." Poppy folded her arms over her chest.

"Oh...I'm just guessing here, but he couldn't get his aunt Connie, huh?" Danny assumed.

"He doesn't have an aunt Connie." Kimmy shook her head.

"His last name isn't even Chung." DJ scoffed angrily.

Danny laughed. "Well, looks like you three are in the market for a major tv star. Oh, Kimmy, Kimmy, Kimmy." Danny laughs in the Gibbler girls face. "Why don't you have your people call my people, huh?"

"I'll do it." Becky stands up.

Poppy smiles happily. "Oh, you're the best." Poppy hugs Becky tightly. "Thank you!"

Becky laughed, kissing the top of Poppy's head. "No problem."

Poppy then began walking to the front door with DJ and Kimmy.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa." Danny held his finger up. "I was only joking." Danny nervously laughed. "You know I don't have any people. You're my people."

"It's okay, dad. You can do it with Becky." DJ laughs.

"Thanks." Danny cracks a small smile.

<~~~~~~~~>

Poppy was now in class. The Katsopolis girl sat at one of the desks in the back as she, Hayley and Kylie passed notes back and forth.

DJ cleared her throat, grabbing everyone's attention. "I'd like to apologise once again for the Connie Chung incident."

The class all whine in complaint.

"But...just as exciting; we have the cohost of 'Wake Up San Francisco' Danny Tanner and Rebecca Donaldson!" DJ announces as she sits down at her seat.

Danny and Becky stand up and stand in the front of the class as all eyes go on them.

"I'm Danny Tanner." Danny speaks first.

"And I'm Rebecca Donaldson." Becky introduces herself. "This is basically what we do. We talk to each other."

"And our guests." Danny adds on. "And we listen."

"And we finish each other sentences." Becky laughs with Danny. But once the adults see none of the students were laughing, they immediately stop laughing.

"Now, looking at your beautiful faces, I remind myself of my first job in television. I was assistant stock boy in Antenna Town. It reminds me of a long story—" Danny goes to ramble.

Becky stops Danny from rambling. "Danny, look! Our first question." Becky points over at Kathy.

Kathy stands up. "How tall is Connie Chung?"

Poppy now stands up beside Kathy as they shared a desk. "Does Connie Chung prefer baths or showers?"

Danny sighs. "Connie Chung is not here, but I am. I'm 6 foot 4 and I prefer showers. Thanks."

Kathy and Poppy roll their eyes in sync as they sit down.

"Yeah, but if Connie Chung was here then how tall would she be?" Kimmy inquired.

"Who does Connie's hair?" Kathy now asks.

"Where does Connie get her hair done?" Poppy wonders.

"What's Connie Chung's favourite animal?" Hayley now asked.

"What's Connie Chung's least favourite animal?" Kylie added on from Hayley's question.

"That's it!" DJ stands up. "Let's face it, Connie Chung couldn't make it so let's get over it."

DJ then sees Joey and Jesse enter. "Oh! Look who's here! From the exciting world of advertising; Jesse Katsopolis and Joey Gladstone!"

"Look, it's Poppy's hot dad!" Kathy gushes as she stares at Jesse dreamily.

"Shut up!" Poppy nudged Kathy.

Danny and Becky now sat down as Jesse and Joey stood in the front of the class.

"You know, when you really stop and think about it this whole career thing is overrated. I mean, there's more important thing's in life. Right, Joey?" Jesse nudged his friend.

"Sure! Like...a well balanced breakfast." Joey says.

"Exactly." Jesse nods in agreement. "Or...really cool sunglasses."

"Oh, we have cool sunglasses." Kylie speaks up as she, Poppy and Hayley put on their red love heart sunglasses.

"Thank you, Poppy, Hayley and Kylie." Jesse tightly smiled.

"You're welcome." The three girls say, flicking their hair in sync.

"Did you guys lose your jobs?" Kimmy wondered.

"Zip it, Gibbler." Jesse glared at the girl.

"We have something much more important than a job." Joey insists. "We have our integrity."

"How much does that pay an hour?" Kathy dumbly asks.

"Surely more than $10, right?" Poppy assumed, ignoring the looks she received from her father and Joey.

The bell then rang, signalling it was lunch time. A bunch of students began packing up their bags and leaving.

Poppy went to leave with Hayley and Kylie, but DJ grabbed her cousins arm.

Poppy sighed. "Save me a seat in the cafeteria." Poppy told Kylie and Hayley.

"Got it." Hayley nodded as she and Kylie left.

Poppy and DJ were now in an empty classroom with Jesse, Joey, Danny and Becky.

"I feel so bad for you guys. What happened?" DJ asked.

"Our boss pushed us too far and we quit." Jesse simply said.

Danny huffed. "I'm the last one to give advice." Danny started, but he then earned looks from his family. "Okay, I'm the first one to give advice." Danny corrected himself. "But maybe you guys should go into business for yourselves. You could write and market your own commercials and direct them for your own production company."

"Yeah, we just learnt about this." Poppy nodded.

"I'm surprised you were actually listening." DJ teased.

"Shut up." Poppy rolled her eyes. Poppy then looked at her dad and Joey. "Why don't you guys get a small business loan?"

"That's a great idea." Becky nods in agreement. "You've got the experience, the talent, the contacts. All you need is to rent some equipment."

"And find some studio space." Danny then says.

"And print some business cards." DJ adds on.

"Alright!" Jesse and Joey agreed, causing the others to cheer for them. "We have our own business...what the hell just happened?"

<~~~~~~~~>

Jesse and Joey didn't get their business loan. So Danny kindly gave them some money to start their own business.

<~~~~~~~~>