A Happily Ever After

"Fotfotfottttttt!!" Gemini was waking Fourth up.

"Alaii? Why are you waking me up so early hah? It's Sunday lemme sleep."  Fourth said yawning, covering his ears with the pillow.

"F- Fot wake up there's this big giant beast here aaaaaaaaaaaaah" Gemini screamed, making Fourth wake up with an irritated mood.

"What is it?" Fourth said getting off the bed, rubbing his eyes with his tiny fingers.

Gemini ran to Fourth hiding behind him, and pointed out to the "giant beast" on the wall.

"HELP Fourth it's after me!" Gemini said.

"Gem it's a fly." Fourth said with an annoyed face.

"You woke me up just to show me this hah? Are you a little kid? Scared of a fly? You spoilt my sleep Gem!"
Fourth said, hitting Gemini on his chest.

"N-no it was bigger. How did it become small?" Gemini said measuring the size of the bee from afar with his two fingers.

"I'll kill you one day Gem." Fourth said before moving out of the room but Gemini pulled him back by his arm.

"Can I help you make breakfast? I can compensate that way." Gemini said with a pout.

A POUT. The only expression Foirth loved the most. A pout. It could make his world go round.

He blushed.

"Aii fotfot why are you blushing ha?"

"Who is? I'm not blushing. Pai, let's go I'm hungry." Fourth said going off topic.

Gemini giggled and followed his way to the kitchen behind Fourth.

"Gem do you not understand when I tell you to CUT fruits and not rip them apart?" Fourth said yanking Gemini's hand away from the cabbage.

"It's not my fault! It doesn't chop off!" Gemini said defensively.

"Ai'Gem, Just go and sit on the couch before I chop off your balls." Fourth said with gritted teeth, before Gemini clutched his nether regions and complied.

Gemini sat on the couch adoring Fourth, while Fourth made themselves breakfast.

But in sometime, Fourth started feeling dizzy. So dizzy he was about to collapse before a strong arm saved him.

"Ai Fot are you okay? You don't seem well" Gemini said.

"No I'm... it's just I didn't get enough sleep last night... it's ok I can go to sleep after making you breakfast I'll be fine." Fourth said massaging his temple due to the giddiness.

"No Fourth I'll make it. I'm not crazy enough to let you do so much work. Go rest." Gemini said, assisting Fourth to their bedroom.

"But gem-"
"Don't be stubborn na Fot. Just rest when you have to okay? Be a good boy." Gemini said as Fourth nodded in tiny.

Gemini went down again to make breakfast as Fourth lay in bed.

____________

Instagram

Forddss_
Fourth!!!!!! Congrats brooo you're officially married now God I lost my friend now I'm crying

Fourth.ig
Ai Ford! I'm sick here can you be nice just for once?

Forddss_
Ok fine. I'll start again.
Hi Fourth! Congrats! You know what, I just changed my name to "Nice" But just for once. How's my new name?

Fourth.ig I did not laugh.

Forddss_
I didn't want you to

Fourth.ig
Fuck you