Behave, Fotfot

Author's POV

Fourth was going to tell Gemini he wanted to break up. His heart didn't allow him, But for the sake of Gemini, he had to do this.

"Fot, you remember right, we have to attend San's party today." Gemini said as he came out of the bathroom, with merely a towel on his waist.

He saw Fourth fidgeting with his phone, And how he instinctively put it aside as Gemini came out.

"What were you doing Fourth?" Gemini asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"G-Gem..." Fourth was too stunned to speak. Gemini looked so irresistibly hot when he exposed his abs like that.

His hair was wet, separating a few strands from rest of the hair. His tense six packs were so captivating, that Fourth started dreaming of all wanton fantasies with him.

"Fourth, I asked you something." Gemini said as he crossed his hands against his chest.

"Gem... I was just checking the time in your phone..." Fourth said.

"Didn't look like that to me." Gemini said as he stood in front of Fourth, Who was looking up at him, sitting on the bed.

"What were you doing?" Gemini asked with an icy tone.

"Checking your instagram." Fourth said as he lowered his gaze.

"So you misbehaved again. I see."
Gemini said, as he got on top of Fourth, pinning him to the bed.

"No I- I'm sor-" Fourth said before Gemini cut him off.

"You shouldn't have lied. You can check my phone, But you made a big mistake by lying to me Fotfot. And now you face it's punishment." Gemini said as he leaned in to kiss Fourth.

Gemini's lips collided with Fourth's, as his hands held a firm grip around Fourth's wrists, which were pinned to the bed.

Gemini slipped his tongue out, as he licked Fourth's lower lip, making Fourth gasp.

Gemini's tongue didn't stop at Fourth's lips. It trailed down to Fourth's neck, as his hands aggressively ripped Fourth's shirt into two pieces.

Gemini planted rough kisses on Fourth's neck, sliding down to his abs. He left purple bruises all over Fourth, And Fourth, he couldn't do anything but moan.

"Gemh.. stop we're getting late ahh" Fourth said trying to free himself of Gemini's grasp, But Gemini was too strong for him.

Gemini pinned both of Fourths legs to the bed with a single foot of his.

"Don't misbehave Fot, use your golden words." Gemini said, Not breaking the kiss.

"Please Gemh." Fourth said as Gemini let go of Fourth, Leaving him all shy and flustered.

"Go get ready. Be thankful I got your shirt off. I saved you some work. I'll take those pants off too next time, don't worry." Gemini said, winking at a flustered Fourth, Who didn't dare make eye contact with Gemini.

Fourth walked over to his closet,
And picked an elegant black outfit, With no neckline, exposing his chest and a part of his tummy.

"Fourth, your outfit is insanely arousing for me itself, forget the girls lingering around you there." Gemini said as he checked his man out, from top to bottom.

"Oho, but I'm all dressed up just for you Khun Norawit." Fourth said in a seductive tone, doing a lot of things to Gemini.

Gemini too put on a white outfit, he wanted to match with his boyfriend after all.

"So, Fourth, should we go now?" Gemini said as he adjusted his collar.

"Gem- oh sorry. Khun Norawit, your outfit is insane. So insane, you make me want to take it off." Fourth said.

Gemini walked upto Fourth, And held a firm grasp around his chin.

"Since when have you become so brave huh?" Gemini said as he plastered a smirk on his lips.

"Since today, Khun Norawit." Fourth said boldly.

"Stop it." Gemini said as he immediately changed his smirk to an icy cold expression.

"Stop what, Norawit?" Fourth teased.

"Stop calling me with that name Fourth." Gemini said as he clenched his teeth, aggressively slamming his hands against the wall, locking Fourth between them.

Fourth's eyes darted left and right at Gemini's hands. Gemini was fierce right now. But even with that wild look, he looked fine as fuck to Fourth. It aroused him. It aroused his fantasies.

Before Fourth could say anything, his phone rang.
Gemini glanced at Fourth's phone to see who it was.

Well, they had no secrets between them, yet.

"It's Prom." Fourth said. Prom was one of the members from Chinzilla, Fourth's music band.

"Keep it on speaker." Gemini said as he took his hands off Fourth.

Fourth hesitated but did it anyways.

"Hey Prom, I'm on speaker. Why did you call?" Fourth said, ensuring Prom indirectly that Gemini was with him, so he had to be careful of his words.

"Oh, ok it's nothing phuen, I'll call you later." Prom said before instantly declining the call, making Gemini suspicious.

_____________________________________

To be continued :)