Back To You

Timeskip - 1 year later

Fourth was living with San And Wooyoung, completely shutting Gemini out from his life. Although This one year didn't seem less than a century, With all the pain

"Ai Fourth! Come fast!" San hurriedly called Fourth, to which Fourth came running towards him.

"Phi! What happened?" Fourth exclaimed.

"Ai Fourth. I think you should go back to Thailand. Gemini is sick." San said, holding his phone in his hand. Gemini was on the line.

Fourth snatched the phone from San.

"Gem! Are you okay? I'm coming. I'll be right there. Wait for me na." Fourth said as tears rolled down his eyes. After these few seconds when he realised that he just promised Gemini to go to him, he knew he had made a mistake.

"FOT! Listen to me. I know everything. Korn threatened you right?" Gemini asked, Just for confirmation.

"G-Gemini... how'd you know?" Fourth asked.

"I'm a detective Fot, how could I not? You're coming back to me in just a few days ok? I'm going to handle everything out here." Gemini said in an assuring tone, giving Fourth a sense of security and hope after this long stretch of time.

"Gemini..." Fourth stuttered as he realised Gemini had kept his promise, his Forever to Fourth.

"It's Gem, Fotfot." Gemini said, And as for Fourth, he was a blushing mess. He loved this feeling, a feeling he never wanted to fade away.

Meanwhile, Gemini hired a few bodyguards and left for Korn's office.

"Come in!" Korn said as Gemini entered his office.

Gemini walked in with the coldest face.

"Are you a coward?" That was the first thing Gemini told Korn.

"..." Korn was already astonished with Gemini's presence, And what he said surprised him even more.

"The rivalry was between us. Threatening my lover just to make me seem weak is no less than a sign of cowardice from your side." Gemini said as he walked towards Korn.

"W-what do you mean huh? What did I tell your little lover? Nothing. Now leave me alone." Korn said.

"So you want me to explain it? Fine.
Mr. Theerapanyakul, one of the city heads, proposed a case to you. You almost got it but I came in time and instantly the case was handed over to me. It was a case worth billions, so you apparently incurred a loss. This sought you to enmity towards me and with those feelings, you threatened me that one day you'd ruin me. And here you are, with an assumption that you could threaten me emotionally instead." Gemini said, And Korn was left agape.

"Just so you know, Mr. Korn, I have all the intricate details of all your past crimes. If you don't want them to be leaked, call Fourth and take your words back. Right now." Gemini continued as he showed Korn his sin file. Korn quivered. If all his doungs were caught, he'd probably be sentenced to death at that very moment.

Korn nodded and quickly dialed Fourth, With his limbs still shivering with fear.

"Hello Fourth, I'm really sorry for all the discomfort I brought to you, And from today onwards, I promise to have nothing to do with you and Gemini." Korn said and declined the call. Gemini simply smirked before he left his office, And left for home.

_________________________

Instagram

Fourth.ig
Gem, I'm coming back to you tomorrow. Wait for me na.

Gemini.nt
Awwh, does that mean I have to sleep alone today as well? 😔

Fourth.ig
Yes.

Gemini.nt
Ohoo now you're being mean to me.
*seen*

DON'T LEAVE ME ON READ! WHAT DID I EVEN DO?
*seen*

Ughh
*seen*
_

____________________________________

The Next Day

"Ai Fot! You're back!" Gemini shouted as he flung his arms around Fourth. Fourth hugged him back, as he nuzzled his head in Gemini's chest.

"Thank you Gem." Fourth said endearingly as Gemini fondly stared at Fourth.

"Thank YOU, Fot. You're all I ever needed. You gave yourself back to me. Thank you na." Gemini said, hugging Fourth tighter.

This was all Fourth needed, Gemini's warm embrace. His fingers around his body, and his head snuggled in the crook of his neck. They stood in the same position for a while, before Gemini started crying. Tears of happiness. He had finally got his Fotfot back. His sunshine back. His world, and his belonging back. A touch he longed for, the voice he cried for and the smile he died for, he got all of it back.

After a while, realisation clicked Fourth.

"Gemini, Leave me." Fourth said sternly, as Gemini made a face and did as told.

"Weren't you sick, Gem?" Fourth said, with anger and annoyance clearly evident in his tone.

"Oh ya right I'm- I'm sick" Gemini said as he fake coughed, trying to convince Fourth.

Fourth simply ignored Gemini and went to their room, and sstarted smiling like all of this was intentional once he turnde his back to Gemini, who couldn't do anything but follow Fourth, trying to pacify him.

"Fot, I'm sorry na, don't be mad I promise not to lie to you henceforth." Gemini said, nagging Fourth who wouldn't even spare a glance at him.

"Are you really sorry?" Fourth asked, making Gemini nod profusely.

"Then go stand there. And keep standing there the whole night." Fourth said as he pointed towards a wall in front of the bed.

"The w-whole night? Isn't that too much of a punishment? Please na Fotfot, don't be mean to me." Gemini said, sitting beside Fourth on the bed.

"Ok, then stand there with your hands holding your ears then." Fourth complicated the punishment even more, causing Gemini to whine but ultimately do as told.

Gemini got off the bed and reluctantly followed, And here Fourth was enjoying the scene in front of him. Cute Gemini. Something very rare.

__________________________________