I'll Meet You In Another Life...

Gemini's POV

It's just a day before I can finally call Fot my official husband.

I trust him, But somewhere, it hurts. There is no possible genuine reason for kissing someone else right in front of your boyfriend.

But I choose to wait Fot. I'll wait for you, even I have to melt away in this burning process. Cuz, some people are worth melting for. [If you know you know ;)]

"Gem, let's go." Fot said as he took my hand and dragged me away with him.

"Wh-where are we going?" I asked.

"The hotel. Room 303." He said with the same cold tone.

"Huh, why??"

"Don't ask questions Gem, Just come"
He said.

We reached the hotel and he suddenly took his shirt out.

*gulp*

"F-Fot... what.. what are you doing?" I asked with my gaze entirely glued to those irresistible abs.

"Gem, I'm cheating on you. I kissed Joong in front of you so you could see. I hate you I fucking hate you Mr. Gemini Norawit! You disgust me to the extent it makes me gawk! Why don't you leave me already huh?! I'm tired of your fucking dominance!" He blurted it all out in one go.

This agitated me and made me burn with anger.

"Oh really? I'm gonna show you what dominance is Fourth!" I said as I jumped on him, kissing him from his neck, his chest, his nipples, his abs, everywhere. But then I suddenly stopped, realising what I had just done.

I quickly got off Fourth, And adjusted my clothes with tears in my eyes.

"Fourth, I'm sorry. If I disgust you so much, it's fine. I'll leave. Blame it on me if they ask you Why you called off the wedding. Just say I cheated on you with a girl ok?" I said with tears in my eyes, As I turned back to leave.

"GEM WAIT!" I heard Fourth say as he ran into my arms.

"Wait for what now, Fotfot? I'm still thinking if this is some of your pranks again, is it?" I asked, laughing through my tears, as I tickled Fotfot's chin, maybe for the last time.

"I'm not kidding Gem. But I promise, I'll meet you soon na, in another life maybe, miss me, ok?" Fourth said looking up at me, still in my arms.

"What do you mean Fot? Didn't you just say I disgusted you?" I asked with a swollen red face.

Before Fourth could answer, a man in black came barging into the door, with a gun in his hands. He aimed at me and Fourth.

KORN?! IT WAS KORN. HOW WAS HE STILL ALIVE?

"FOURTH! HOW IS THIS BASTARD STILL ALIVE? I REMEMBER STABBING MY DAGGER RIGHT THROUGH HIS HEART." I screamed.

"Gem, he is Mr Korn. The one you killed was his twin. That day, I kissed joong because of our deal. He said that if I kissed him whenever He wanted, he'd save you from Korn. So I agreed. But seems like even he betrayed me na.
So here I am. I've surrendered. Gem, this probably is my last I'm breathing. I just want to die looking at you. If I can't have my love despite him being beside me, there's no point living. Goodbye na, GemGem." Fourth said with a faint smile as he put his hands up and surrendered.

This was when I realised, the entire thing.

If fourth dated me, Korn would kill me. When after Korn's apparent death, he dated me, Joong told him the truth and made the deal with him, thus still preventing him from openly dating me.

Fourth... you did all of this just for me? Knowing this if I can't give your intentions back to you, I don't consider myself to have loved you.

I took a glance at Fourth and he smiled. He simply smiled.

"I'll meet you in another life na... goodbye Gemgem." He said, before I heard the gun shot.

My heart FROZE....

_________