Obedience

Author's POV:

Fourth woke up, Just to find himself alone on the bed. Gem had woken up already, which sure was against his nature and habits. He was a sleep lover. But after Fourth stepped into his life again, he has become Fourth's lover. 🤭

"Fourth!! Come down now if you're awake, have breakfast." Gemini shouted from the kitchen. Damn, he knew Fourth's biological clock more than Fourth himself did.

Fourth went downstairs, And rested one of his shoulder against the wall near the kitchen. He was in awe with how Gemini was all protective of him when he was sick.

Gemini was busy making Kanom Krok (coconut pancakes), Fourth's favourite breakfast dish, which Gemini had especially learnt to make for his little Fotfot.

He didn't turn to Fourth who was standing behind him, But he knew what Fourth was up to.

Fourth tip-toed his way towards Gemini, with an intention to tickle him out of the blue, since Gemini was very, very ticklish.

Fourth was centimeters away from Gemini, And as he was about to start tickling Gemini, Gemini turned back and caught hold of Fourth's hand.
Fourth smiled sheepishly, as Gemini couldn't help but smirk at his Fotfot's tactics.

"What do you think you're doing huh?" Gemini said, as he picked Fourth up. Fourth wrapped his legs around Gemini's waist and buried his head in the crook of Gemini's neck.

"I was trying to tickle you but you're too sharp." Fourth pouted.

Gemini laughed. Fourth was so cute when he was pouting.

"Ok ok, now come for breakfast."
Gemini said, as he made Fourth sit on a chair and then sat across him.

"Here. I'm feeding you. Eat up." Gemini said, with a piece of brocoli in his hand.

"Brocoli? I'm not eating that. Ew." Fourth said, as he propelled Gemini's hand away from his mouth.

"What's wrong with you Fourth? Don't you love veggies?" Gemini asked inquisitively, furrowing his eyebrows in disbelief.

"I do, But I don't wanna eat it now. Feed me that dessert you made." Fourth said, tilting his head backwards, searching for the coconut pancakes.

Gemini forcibly gripped Fourth's chin, yanking his face towards him menacingly, taking control of Fourth's proximity.

"Eat the salad first. You don't get dessert before that." Gemini said with a cold, straight face.

Fourth ignored Gemini and got up from his chair, And started searching for the pancakes.

This made Gemini spring up from his chair, And get a hold of Fourth.
Gemini turned Fourth around in a way he could face him.

Gemini leaned upon Fourth, making eye contact for a split second.

"Aren't you a good boy?" He softly whispered into Fourth's ear, sending shivers down his spine.

Gemini took the broccoli from the plate and attempted feeding it to Fourth, to which Fourth obliged

Gemini took the broccoli from the plate and attempted feeding it to Fourth, to which Fourth obliged. He proved how much of a good boy he was to Gemini.

Fourth frowned, he didn't like that piece of broccoli today.

Gemini took another piece of broccoli, to which Fourth sheepishly nodded his head in denial.

"I don't want to eat it." Fourth said, Not making eye contact with Gemini.

"Don't you want the pancakes?" Gemini smirked as he put a spoonful of salad in his mouth.

"There. There. Now you can have the pancakes." Gemini said, as he handed over the plate of pancakes to Fourth.

Fourth devoured those pancakes, Like he hadn't eaten them in ages.

Gemini smiled at the scenery in front of him. Fourth eating so messily was indeed something Gemini loved to watch. He couldn't take his gaze off him.

"Alai?" (What?) Fourth asked, as Gemini just smiled at the prettiest face he had ever seen

"Nothing, now since you're getting better, Why don't we practice a bit?"
Gemini said, caressing Fourth's hair.

"Shiaa!! I totally forgot we have concert coming up in a week!" Fourth said, smacking his forehead with his palm.

"Yes, so let's start practicing from tomorrow, ok?" Gemini said.

"Gem, we can't wait till tomorrow, let's just start today na." Fourth said.

"But Fot you're sick-" Fourth stood on his tip toes as he smashed his lips onto Gemini's before he could even complete his sentence.

Gemini didn't expect this bravery from his little Fotfot. But he was very happy, his nong was becoming brave ;)

A smile illuminated on Gemini's lips as Fourth kissed him. He did enjoy these sweet little moments with his Fotfot.

"I'm not sick anymore, Gem." Fourth said as he pulled of, making Gemini blush bad. (who knew this aggressive lover could blush?🤧)

A/NDamn I'm crying 🤧 I need to start with the plot now but I just can't get enough of their cuteness 🥴

A/N
Damn I'm crying 🤧
I need to start with the plot now but I just can't get enough of their cuteness 🥴