Yeah I'm Jealous

Satang casually slid his hand to Fourth's bare waist while he was picking up shells.

Startled, Fourth flinched and firmly said, "Excuse me, Phi, please take your hand."

Satang complied but couldn't resist a quick peck on Fourth's cheek, declaring, "You're cute."

Before Fourth could respond, a call from Gemini popped up.j

"Ai Fotfot, where are you-what the heck, Fourth? Is that you?"

"Gem-" Fourth began, but Gemini declined the call, approaching with a deadly, annoyed stare.

Gemini grabbed Fourth's wrist, pushing him behind, and confronted Satang, demanding, "Who are you to kiss Fourth?"

"I know you, Gemini," Satang coolly replied. Gemini questioned fiercely, "Mr, I asksd you How dare you kiss my husband?"

"He allowed me to," Satang casually claimed.

Gemini turned to Fourth, who pleaded, "Please trust me, Gem. I didn't do anything."

"He didn't," Gemini stated firmly, commanding Satang for an explanation.

Satang, undeterred, teased, "Don't you want to know who I am? I thought Ally must've told you about me."

"Aahh Gem leave me my wrist hurts!" Fourth groaned
With the painful grip of Gemini's fingers around his wrist that tightened upon hearing Ally's name.

"Fourth. Go pack up. I'll be back in a while." Gemini instructed, Not taking his eyes off Satang.

"Gem, please be gentle na-" Fourth began, but Gemini shouted, "I SAID GO FOURTH!"

As Fourth nodded and left, Gemini turned to Satang, questioning with a smirk, "Ally sent you, didn't she?"

"Yes. And just so you know, I'm her fiancé. So you and Fourth better stay away from her. Or your little husband will keep getting such little surprises from me.

"She's the one who's clinging on to me. I have no interest in her affairs." Gemini said.

"Well, We'll see about that." Satang smirked before he left, taking a quick glance at Fourth and smirking again.

Gemini went back to Fourth knowing he was going to be mad.

"Fot, I'm I'm sorry to have yelled at you-"

"Who's Ally? I remember her texting you too. Who the fuck is she?" Fourth said, on the verge of tears.

"She- ok fine. You deserve to know. She's my ex. Not like I was in love with her, But we both were partners in a series, so we had to date for fanservice. She took it all seriously and refused on leaving me, so I had to do it. But now she's back again after knowing that you're the one I love, And not her." Gemini said.

Gemini shut his eyes close and covered his junior in his pants with his hands, anticipating a kick in the balls or probably a slap on the face.

"Open your eyes Gem." Fourth demanded.

Gemini complied and one by one opened his eyes, only to get what he had expected. A big tight slap on his cheek.

Gemini groaned and rubbed the red area where he was hit.

"And who was going to tell me all of this?" Fourth said unbothered by the fact that Gemini was still hurting.

"I'm sorry." Gemini said as he lowered his gaze, avoiding eye contact.

"Gem... I don't mind your past. I accept you for you and I love you for you Gemgem. Don't hide your past for me. It makes me feel like a stranger to you. Don't do this again and tell me everything from now on ok?" Fourth said as he held Gemini's chin and turned his head towards him.

"I won't, I promise Fotfot." Gemini vowed as they intertwined their pinky fingers together, sealing the promise.

"So. What did Satang tell you?" Fourth asked with his arms folded against his chest.

"So his name is Satang? Damn. He's Ally's Fiancé. He just told me to stay away from her." Gemini said.

"Why would he say that unless you are actually clinging to her Gem?" Fourth asked with a bit of anger evident on his face.

"What? No. Fourth don't misunderstand me. I promise. She was the one who keeps texting. I don't even reply to her." Gemini assured Fourth.

"But wait. I should be the one interrogating you. How do you know his name? And Why the fuck did he kiss you? That too on your left cheek? That's my spot Fourth." Gemini said.

"Gem-" before Fourth could complete what he was saying, he felt a pair of warm lips pressed against his.