Korea?

Author's POV

Fourth decided to stay away from where Gemini was for a while. He thought that would help him forget Gemini, And that those pangs of sadness would reduce a bit.

"Hello Phi, have you left for Korea yet? If not, can I tag along with you two?" Fourth asked San who was on a call with him.

"Ai Fourth, you finally called. I heard you broke up with Gemini?" San asked with concern evident in his voice.

"Y- Yes Phi... we aren't together anymore." Fourth said, trying not to cry.

"What was the reason Fourth? Gemini is in my house right now and he's literally gone numb. He won't say anything nor eat anything."
San said.

"Gem Is with you in Korea?" Fourth said sobbing.

"No Fourth we are in My penthouse in Thailand itself. But my question still stands. What was the reason?" San asked, clearly showing that he supported Gemini at that point.

"Phi.." Fourth failed to let even a word out of his mouth.

"Come to my penthouse. Now." San said before declining the call, And Fourth reluctantly followed.

Fourth rang the bell of San's condo, whose door was opened by Gemini.

The two simply stared at each other as their eyes met, before San pulled Fourth in a room and locked the door behind them.

"It's Korn right?" San asked in a low voice to prevent his voice going outside.

Fourth nodded. He wasn't surprised as he had a hunch that Korn the boastful bitch would go and tell every other person but Gemini about how he intimidated him and even feel proud about it.

"Tell him everything Fourth. He deserves to know." San said.

"I can't Phi. I can't risk Gemini's life for our mere relationship. I'll go with you to Korea." Fourth said stuttering,
And San reluctantly nodded.

Meanwhile Gemini was getting restless because he didn't know what to do. His detective ass could solve this case in seconds, But at the moment, he wasn't able to think of any way out. He just wanted his Fourth back.

Gemini saw Fourth coming out of the room with a luggage bag. He felt broken. Was Fourth actually going to leave him?

Gemini looked at San as if asking for an explanation.

"We're going to Korea Gemini. Lock the door and keep the keys once you feel like moving out of the house" That's all San said before closing the door behind Gemini, Leaving him dumbfounded.

Now Fourth and Gemini were poles apart, there was no way they could meet each other. Gemini here was sitting in Thailand, broken, And Fourth too was in Korea with WooSan, broken.

Gemini's POV

I can't just sit back like this. It was just an hour ago when Fourth cried into my arms, telling me to stay with him forever. There's no way Fot did all of this on purpose.

I opened my laptop and did some researching work on that Joong. And turns out, he's that toxic villain in every love story. He was Korn's personal assistant. And Fourth knew him.

The only meaning I could take out from all of this was that... KORN WAS BEHIND THIS. KORN INTIMIDATED FOURTH TO BREAK UP WITH ME.

But I wanted to be sure, so I tried calling Fourth up after a few more days.

"Hello?" Replied a familiar voice, But it wasn't Fourth.

"Phi San? I called Fourth. Why did you pick up?" I asked with a hunch of possessiveness evident in my voice.

"Fourth does not want to talk to you Gemini." Phi San said with a heavy sigh, making Me burn within.

"Ok whatever." I said as I banged the phone down. Being called off and ignored by my own lover wasn't something I was used to. It hurt. It hurt bad. Being all alone in the house. Passing days without seeing my Fot's smile. Without scolding him playfully. Without eating with him. Without his little chuckle that echoed in every corner of our house.
It wasn't possible for me.

Even while knowing that everything could be alright, I couldn't call Fourth back to me. I couldn't go there. He told me not to. And who am I to disobey him? No one. At last when he is not here, by my side, I realise his importance in my life.

A sudden wave of helplessness rushed past me. I couldn't convey my message through P'San as my identity as a detective has to kept secret. I couldn't contact Fourth through any means, he had blocked me out of his life. I couldn't confirm and hop onto any conclusions merely on my assumptions and suspections. I was just... helpless.

But I did come up with an idea to make contact with Fourth though, But I wasn't sure I that'd work.

Author's POV
San's house, Korea

"Ai'Fourthh! There's a courier for you. Atleast come out now." San said, Fourth had shut himself up in one of the room's in San's house, And had given up eating or drinking anything. He'd just stare at the white wall in front of him, as a whirlwind would work it's way through his head and heart.

"Courier." Fourth thought to himself before he got up to fetch it.

Fourth had a thing with couriers. Even if he was sad, broken, or even if the world was on the verge of collapsing, he'd never call off a courier delivered to his name.

Fourth took the courier and opened it. His eyes widened at first, But in a jiffy, he seemed unaffected.

It was Gemini. With a girl. Kissing. And who sent that to him? Gemini.
"I'm perfectly fine without you" It said at the back of the picture.

Fourth instantly caught the glitch in the picture and realised it was edited. He knew this was one of Gemini's games to pull Fourth towards him. Fourth teared up, touched by Gemini's constant and unwavering determination to get him back. But he could not be weak. He had to stay strong, even if it meant to suffer for his entire life span. He would. For Gemini.