I Said, Punish Me.

Author's POV

Gemini driver Fourth to his condo. He parked the car and opened the door for Fourth, But Fourth wouldn't budge from where he was sitting.

"Fourth. Get out." Gemini instructed.

"I'm not going to. Do all you can."
Fourth said, determined to keep his butt attached to the car seat.

"Are you sure? Dai." Gemini grabbed Fourth's wrist (again) and single handedly pulled Fourth out of the car.

Fourth reluctantly followed Gemini upstairs to their room, as he tried to escape Gemini's grip.

"Just stay here. I'll get some food for you." Gemini said before he went downstairs to fetch Fourth some food.

Fourth sat on the bed, spacing out. It was too stressful for him. The situation only seemed to get worse. 12 days more, And he couldn't quite imagine how he'd spend his life without Gemini.

A tear rolled down Fourth's cheeks, before he could even realise. His heart felt heavy, And his face started turning pale. His head seemed like it would shatter into a million pieces. He just felt so messed up within himself, regretting his actions with every passing second.

"Ai' Fourth! Why are you crying?!" Gemini said with a concerned voice as he entered the room with a tray of food in his hands.

"Punish me Gem. You said you would." Fourth said as he grasped one of Gemini's hands, still sniffling through his tears.

"Fot- but.. wh- why are you crying?" Gemini stuttered, seeing Fourth cry made him feel like he had been defeated. It made him feel like the world had ended.

"Just fucking punish me Gem! I'll take your punishment. I promise." Fourth said, his eyes were red and puffed up, begging for Gemini, And Gemini alone.

"F- fotfot.." Gemini couldn't hold himself back, he put aside the tray and pulled Fourth into his arms, as he wiped his tears away. He didn't want Fourth to know he was crying when instead Gemini was supposed to support Fourth.

"Fotfot... don't cry na.. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been so harsh on you." Gemini said, caressing Fourth's hair.

Fourth pulled off from the hug, And held Gemini's hands.

"Gem. I said punish me. I misbehaved, I said what I wasn't supposed to." Fourth said. He wanted to take in every experience he could with Gemini in these 12 days. He wanted to feel Gemini around him, even when he was away.

He wanted to cuddle into bed with him, eat with him, play with him, and spend quality time with him. He wanted to play pranks on him, getting scolded by the latter in turn. He wanted to kiss his Gem, he wanted to dance with him, argue with him- everything. He just wanted Gem. His Gem.

"Shut up! Your punishment is to shut up and listen to me." Gemini said as he placed two of his fingers on his mouth.

"I don't know what the fuck is going on in your head, But I want to know why you were crying. Cuz it fucking kills me. I feel responsible for your tears Fourth, And that's not a really good abstract." Gemini said, allowing his tears to pour out.

"Gem I-" Fourth tried to interrupt.

"I didn't say you could talk yet. I'm not done with what I had to say. I need you to tell me every detail of what is wrong with you. And I need you to tell me where you had gone for those two hours disappearing from the garden near the hospital. Tell me all of it. Now." Gemini commanded.

Fourth made an at-the-moment excuse.

"I had gone to pee Gem. And then I kind of lost my way..." Fourth said, hoping Gem would believe him.

"Ok. Fine. Stop crying and eat something. Here, let me feed you." Gemini said as wiped the tears off Fourth's cheeks.

"Here. Eat." Gemini said.

"I'm not in the mood Gem." Fourth said pouting.

"You're misbehaving again, Fourth." Gemini said, raising an eyebrow.

"Tsk" Fourth clicked his tongue before Gemini fed him a spoonful of soup.

"It's 10pm. Let's go to sleep. I want to take you somewhere tomorrow." Gemini said as he cupped Fourth's cheeks.

"A date!? Where are we going??" Fourth said with excitement written all over his face.

"It's a surprise. I'm not telling you." Gemini giggled as he poked Fourth's nose with his index finger.

Fourth frowned, But didn't argue any further. Well he was Gemini's good boy after all.

They got on bed, And under a large, thick blanket, snuggled together to sleep.

____________________________________