Breaking Up

Author's POV:

Gemini signaled Fourth to come to him with his fingers, to which Fourth obediently followed, as he sat next to Gemini on the bed.

"Kiss me." Gemini said.

"I- In the hospital?" Fourth said looking around to see if the room was empty.

"Yes. Now kiss me." Gemini said as he caressed Fourth's lower lip with his thumb. He was so desperate to Devour Fourth's lips, he didn't care about anyone around them.

As Fourth leaned in to kiss Gemini, a nurse stepped in the room.

Fourth retracted himself from Gemini as he saw the nurse walk in, But Gemini pulled Fourth by his neck and initiated the kiss.

Gemini smashed his lips on Fourth's, As Fourth helplessly let out a moan.

"Don't moan." Gemini instructed, Not breaking the kiss.

Gemini wrapped his hands around Fourth's tiny waist and made him sit on his lap.

Now Fourth was on top of Gemini, with his hands around Gemini's neck, And his lips dancing in sync with Gemini's.

The nurse was frozen at the sight in front of her. She stood there near the ward's entrance, staring at the two lovebirds in embarrassment.

Fourth was embarrassed too. A nurse enters the room and here he is kissing his faen, instead of lying in bed, Because apparently, he's sick.

Fourth tried to pull off from the kiss,
But Gemini gripped Fourth's neck in disagreement. He didn't let Fourth break the kiss. Fourth tried to pull Gemini's hand from his neck, But that just made Gemini's grip around Fourth's neck tighter.

"Gem.. pl- please mmh" Fourth said, hoping it would be enough for Gemini to stop, And surprisingly, it was.

Gemini was like an obedient little boy in front of Fourth. One word from Fourth, And Gemini follows immediately.

Although his dominance quite goes against him, but at the end, Fourth wins. And that's all that matters.

"Gem. I didn't expect this from you." Fourth said as Gemini pulled off.

"Fot. I'm s-sorry. I went a little out of control." Gemini said with an apologetic look.

"A little? Gem, this isn't the first time. You've been at this before." Fourth said as he walked out of the room, to the garden for some fresh air.

Fourth's POV

I really don't know how to do this. It seems impossible to me. How can I break up with Gem?

This one act in order to tense up situations made me uncomfortable in the gutt, I can't imagine actually telling him I wanted to break up with him.

Flashback:

At Korn's cabinet

"Is this Mr. Korn I'm speaking to?"
I said as I walked inside a cabinet, seeing a man in a neat tight suit and blazer.

"And... you must be Fourth?" He darted back, completely ignoring my question.

"How do you know?" I asked inquisitively, it was the first time I had even met him, so it wasn't likely for him to have known me.

"Oh, you're the one I'm waiting for. I know you're here to talk about the incident about Gemini. Infact those bruises I left on his body were a mere excuse to meet you, young man." Korn said assertively, as he got up from his designated chair, walking towards me step by step.

"What the fuck do you mean?" I said gritting my teeth. The mere thought of Gemini getting beaten up by this bastard put my brains on fire.

"All I mean is, young man, first have a seat. I have something to disclose, it might be that sweet to your ears though." Korn said, gesturing me to take a seat.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU BITCH?!" I broke down crying as I yelled at that insensitive monster.

"Calm down. Calm down." He said as he notioned one of his men to close the cabin's door.

"Well, as we know, you and Gemini are dating. Am I right?" Korn asked.

"What has that to do with you?" I said, trying to hold my tears back.

"Nothing really. Your relation with him is nothing but a hindrance in my way." Korn said as he picked up a knife placed on his table.

"What are you trying to say?" I said, stepping back as he walked towards me, the knife still in his hands.

"Oh, is it that hard? Break up with Gemini." Korn said, the tip of his knife now facing me.

"And why the fuck would I do that?" I said, trying to be fearless.

"To see your big boyfie alive of course." Korn said with an evilish chuckle, making me want to kick him in the balls.

"My potential exceeds way beyond than just giving some mere bruises to that bastard of yours. I can kill him in a moment Fourth. But I decided not to choose violence and so here I am, with this awesome offer package." Korn continued.

"You have two weeks. Break up with Gemini or you will only see the remains of his dog eaten flesh." Korn said, as I couldn't do anything but letting that one tear penetrate my eyes.

One of Gemini's clients had hired Gemini to find the one who was responsible for a member in the client's family. Gemini did find out that it was Korn, And I was the one who helped him with that. That caused a whole ass problem in Korn's life. And now, he tells me to face life's most challenging task, Breaking up with Gemini.

End of Flashback

_________________________________

To be continued :))