Secrets

Author's POV

Fourth was talking to Ford when Gemini entered the room.

"Gem doesn't know about it. I don't want him to know either. So let's just chuck the past out for now ok?"
Gemini heard Fourth speak to Ford as He furrowed his eyes in frustration.

Fourth saw Gemini in front of the room's door and he hastily cut the line after telling Ford that he'd talk later.

"G-Gem why are you here? And what the fuck is on with those bruises on your entire body?"
Fourth said as he walked towards Gemini.

"Mind your language Fourth. And what is on with not wanting to tell me about something?" Gemini said. He hated secrets.

"Gem. All of that isn't important right now. Go have rest. I'll be with you." Fourth said, trying to divert Gemini.

"Fourth don't fucking mess with me!" Gemini yelled, causing Fourth to flinch.

"Sir, please keep your voice down, this is a hospital." One of the nurses in the room said, to which Gemini nodded.

"Sister, Could me and Fourth go for a stroll outside? It's pretty suffocating in here." Gemini asked the nurse, not averting his eyes off Fourth.

Fourth knew he was in trouble. He knew that If he didn't tell everything to Gemini, he'd probably have numb lips for the rest of his life.

"Sure, But please be back soon, sir." The nurse said.

Gemini grabbed Fourth's wrist and dragged him out, as Fourth couldn't do anything but nag Gemini to leave his hand.

"Fourth. Keep quiet. Now if you want to say anything, you speak nothing but the truth." Gemini said, pointing a finger at Fourth with the coldest glare, as Fourth nodded sheepishly.

"Gem.. Joong was my apparent ex. It was just a hook up, But I was forced into it. I promise Gem, we didn't do anything... wrong." Fourth said, trying to reassure Gemini.

"Do I have to be worried?" Gemini asked, as he tilted Fourth's face, which was hung down with embarrassment, towards him.

"No Gem. You should know by now that I belong to you and only you. Don't be mad na." Fourth said.

"Ok fine now, lets get going." Gemini said before Fourth stopped him.

"Let's me aid you first. Look at all those bruises. How did it happen?" Fourth asked curiously.

Gemini smirked. It was his turn now.

"Oh it's nothing Fourth, Don't worry." He said, smirking devilishly. He knew very well what he was doing.

"Gem. So you are taking revenge now. I see." Fourth said as he trailed a finger along Gemini's abs.

"Don't make that face Fot." Gemini said. He couldn't stand Fourth being so cutesy, it was irresistibly adorable.

"Aww then tell me how you got those nasty marks all over you body." Fourth pouted, causing Gemini to give in.

Gemini told Fourth the whole scene, And how Korn was after him.

"That bitch is gonna die in my hands now. I'm going to avenge him." Fourth said under his breath, which Gemini unfortunately overheard.

"Fourth! Don't think of doing just anything. He's a big guy you can't face him without prior preparations." Gemini explained.

"But..." Fourth tried to protest.

"No arguments Fourth. You aren't going anywhere. Period." Gemini said as he placed his index finger on Fourth's lips.

Fourth nodded obediently, But his mind had already armed itself against Korn.

"Gem, you get going. My check up is done but yours is left. I'll follow up in a bit." Fourth said and Gemini nodded as he headed back to the hospital.

Fourth headed towards Mr. Korn's Cabin, which was at a short distance from the garden.

He came back in an hour or so, But his face seemed dull.

"Just two weeks. How will I do this?"
Fourth thought to himself before Gemini disrupted his thoughts.

"Fourth. We are invited to San's birthday party which is in 3 days from now and fortunately, he's coming over to Thailand." Gemini as he smiled seeing Fourth come in the room.

That's it. That one smile made Fourth forget everything, And his mood lightened up, although temporarily.

"That's great Gem!" Fourth said.
"I'm gonna have a lot of fun." Fourth mumbled under his breath but again, Gemini's five senses were too sensitive when it came to Fourth.

"Repeat that sentence and it'll be the death of you." Gemini said casually, Like intimidating Fourth was a routine for him.

Fourth too simply hung his head downward, completely giving in to Gemini's dominance.

"Sorry." Fourth said as Gemini gestured Fourth towards him with his fingers.

Fourth did as told, And sat beside Gemini.

"Kiss me." Gemini said, looking right into Fourth's soul.

"I- In the hospital?" Fourth said as he looked around to make sure the room was empty.

_________________________________

To be continued :)