Jealous?

Author's POV:

Gemini's eyes slowly opened, And the first thing his eyes laid upon was Fourth. His Fourth. His little rabbit.

He played with Fourth's hair with his index finger as a smile crept along his lips.

Fourth stretched as he was about to wake up but Gemini quickly placed his hands over Fourth's eyes.

"Me first. I should be the first you lay your eyes upon." Gemini said as he tilted Fourth's chin in his direction. He gently took his hand away and there, Fourth opened his eyes to Gemini.

"Gemh." Fourth sighed as he clasped onto Gemini's waist and buried his face in Gem's chest. He was all red by now. His boyfriend is a romantic freak after all.

"Heyy shy ass, wake up now. It's our first day of shoot, Remember?"
Gemini giggled, whipped with Fourth's cuteness.

And yes, They had auditioned and even got selected for a new series, But the sad part was that they were set up with two different girls. They weren't together.

"Gemhh. 2 minutes na please?" Fourth muttered under his breath, his eyes still closed.

"Fourth get up. Now." Gemini said rather sternly.

"5 minutes naa." Fourth said still fighting to even pronounce the words right.

"So you won't listen. Great." Gemini said as he jumped on top of Fourth, pinning him to the bed.

Fourth flinched, as Gemini caught him off guard. He opened his eyes to find Gemini right on top of him.

Fourth tried to escape, But Gemini pulled him by the arm and forcefully pulled him back to the bed.

"Gem... I- I'm getting up-" Fourth stammered through his words before Gemini closed the gap between their lips.

He nibbled upon Fourth's lower lip, causing Fourth to wince. Gemini was aggressive, he pulled Fourth by his t-shirt, not breaking the kiss, causing Fourth's chest to slightly arch upward due to the sudden force.

Fourth caught hold of Gemini's shirt for support, while his other hand clenched the bedsheets tightly. He tried. He tried hard to escape Gemini's grasp, Just to get Gemini to be more aggressive.

"Gemhh... I- I can't breathe" Fourth said through the kisses.

"Use the golden words Fourth."

"Gemh.. pl- please" Fourth said as Gemini left him.

"Hope you're awake now teerak." Gemini said shamelessly.

Fourth rolled his eyes in annoyance.

They got ready and went downstairs for breakfast.
_______________

Fourth's POV:

There were plenty of the dishes to choose from, different delicacies from different cuisines. But out of all we chose the classics- bread and butter.

"Feed me." Gem said.

I took a bite from the bread and, With the bread still in my mouth, offered it to Gem.

He smirked. He took a bite from the piece of bread in my mouth. I leaned closer to him and wiped his lip with my thumb.

"Such a messy eater." I said as I licked the butter on my thumb I wiped from Gem's lips

"Since when have you become so brave Fourth?" Gem said as he leaned in and licked the butter off my tongue.

I was a dark shade of crimson by then.

__________________________________

Time skip (at the shooting set)

"Finally! there you both are. C'mon
We are doing the final rehearsals. Get to your positions." The director said as he notioned us to take our places.

I took a look at my script, my jaw dropped.

How was I going to do all of this in front of Gem?

The first take had a scene where I had to feed my series-partner, caress her hair, And flirt with her.

I hesitated, But finally completed my first take. It was not easy, I had Gem glaring right into my soul the whole time.

After the completion of the first scene, we were given a break. Gem grabbed my wrist and pulled me away.

"Gem! Where are you taking me?" I said trying to escape his grip.

"Somewhere. Somewhere no one can see you, Fourth."

We walked to a deserted place, With just me and him there.

"Kiss me." Gem said.

"Ohoo are you jealous?" I teased as I tickled the bottom of his chin with my index finger.

Gem clenched his teeth as he aggressively pulled me towards him.

"I said Kiss me Fourth." He stated in a deep hoarse voice, his gaze fixated upon my lips.

"What if I don't?" I said, staring straight into his eyes.

Before Gem could do anything, I escaped the grip of his fingers around my wrist and ran away back to the set.

____________________________________

To be continued :))