Good Boy

Author's POV:

It was about time for Fourth's concert. Fourth was being styled in the make up room while Gemini kept him company. Phuwin, again had an Important meeting to attend to, so he wasn't going to be present at Fourth's concert.

Not that Fourth felt bad about it, he knew how busy his Phi was.

Woo and San were busy flirting with each other, with an excuse of picking outfits together for Fourth's concert.

Fourth smiled at Gemini through the mirror. The hairstylist had gone out of the room to get the hair straightener from outside.

"Whose boyfriend is this? And why is he so cute?" Gemini said as he smiled back at Fourth.

Fourth had gotten into the mood.
"I have many boyfriends, which one are you talking about?" Fourth retorted with a mischievous smirk on his face.

Gemini hated this. He hated when Fourth teased him this way. He walked over to Fourth and leaned upon his face.

"Are you sure?" Gemini said, holding a firm gaze with Fourth from the mirror.

Fourth always failed at this move. He never managed to stay strong with this.

He didn't dare make eye contact, he adjusted his clothes and all other things he could.

"There's a ceiling here. Wow." He thought, trying to divert himself.

But Gemini had no plans on going soft on Fourth. He aggressively turned the chair Fourth was sitting on towards him, and ensured eye contact with Fourth.

"So how many boyfriends do you have, Khun Fourth?" Gemini asked, in a rather serious tone.

Fourth's gaze darted right and left between Gemini's eyes. His concert was about 10 minutes away, so he decided not to take chances by provoking Gemini.

"One" Fourth said reluctantly.

"And who is it?" Gemini smirked.

"An idiot." Fourth mumbled under his breath.

"Can I hear it again?" Gemini said, Like he'd eat Fourth up any moment now, If he didn't cooperate.

"G- Gem, my boyfriend is Gem." Fourth said earning a pat on his back from Gemini.

"That's my good boy." Gemini said, as Fourth felt a sense of excitement run through his veins upon hearing those words.

Fourth was ready to get onstage, With all touch ups perfectly done.
He wore a simple black outfit, But he looked just as stunning to Gemini.

Gemini stood backstage, having Fourth's side profile view all to himself

Gemini stood backstage, having Fourth's side profile view all to himself. He endearingly watched Fourth as he performed, With a loving gaze which only Gemini could hold for Fourth.

He cheered Fourth as he performed. With his eyes fixated on his little rabbit, he eventually observed something off in Fourth.

He wasn't doing well. Not that he didn't practice well enough to perform, but Fourth had suddenly started looking... sick.

While Gemini was caught up in his thoughts, his eyes caught a glance of Fourth, collapsing. He felt dizzy and couldn't balance his body well.

Gemini, without giving a thought about the concert, ran towards Fourth and caught him by his waist Before Fourth's back hit the ground.

Fourth had fainted. Gemini was in his worst terror. He immediately called the ambulance and got him admitted into a hospital.

This was the first time Gemini had cried after his parents had passed away.

This is when it struck him, Fourth was no longer a part of his life, he rather had become his life, his soul, his being.

The nurse told Gemini that Fourth had fainted due to the overload of stress an work. She advised Gemini to take care of Fourth for a few days and not let him do any work.

That's it. Gemini cancelled all his fan meetings, concerts, interviews, everything. He was going to direct all his attention towards Fourth.

Gemini entered the room where Fourth was resting, And sat by his side.

Fourth gradually opened his eyes, seeing the face he loved the most in front of him.

"Gemm" Fourth mumbled as his eyes crinkled at the corners as he smiled ear to ear.

Fourth tried to get up, But Gemini quickly laid him back on the bed.

"You have to rest Fourth." Gemini said, making Fourth reluctantly oblige.

Gemini asked Fourth to stay back at his penthouse itself, since he needed rest. Fourth agreed, well, he was just as glad. It's his boyfriend after all, isn't he? ;)
____________________________________

A/N
So I'm gonna try and add more pictures that relate to the scenes next chapter onwards :)