Angry Little Rabbit

Author's POV:

Phuwin was going to arrive at the Bankok airport by 1p.m. with Woo and San. Fourth's concert was around an hour or two later, so Fourth decided to tag along with Gemini to pick Phuwin, Woo and San up.

"Get a cab Fourth, I'll just get something to eat on our way to the airport." Gemini said.

"I'm already in a cab idiot. Come fast." Fourth said as he stopped a cab nearby.

Gemini sat inside the cab, with snacks in his hands. He put those aside and faced Fourth.

"This is enough Fourth. Stop it." Gemini said seriously.

"Stop what?" Fourth asked, battering his eyes like an innocent baby.

Gemini clenched his fists and smashed his lips onto Fourth's. Gemini caught Fourth off guard, making Fourth flinch a bit, But he gradually gave In to the kiss.

Fourth felt an electrifying bliss throughout his body as their lips connected. Gemini tasted Fourth's lips, his sweet, cherry red lips. Fourth then parted his lips, allowing Gemini's tongue to slide in.

The tickle of Gemini's warm breath brushed against Fourth, as their bodies pressed against each other.
Their hearts started beating in sync, as Gemini devoured Fourth's mouth.

The two pulled off in a while, breathless, But lusty.

The cab driver was staring at the two lovebirds from the rear mirror. He was traumatized at the sight in front- or maybe behind him.

"Uh.. we are at your destination sir." He stuttered, trying to unsee everything he had just seen.

_____________________________

Gemini's POV:

I didn't even realise what I had done in the heat of the moment.

"In public?? Ugh Gemini, This wasn't expected from you." I thought to myself as I tilted my head towards Fourth, Who was already giving me death stares.

He promptly stepped on my foot as he still kept on glaring at me.

"Ow!" I blurted, again, carefree of the people around me.

"Gem, get down. Now." Fourth whispered in a clearly annoyed tone,  to which I obliged. Fourth was scary when he was angry. Although it's always me who's supposed to be mad, But at times when the little rabbit is mad, I've gotta give in if I want to make it out alive.

We entered the airport and were on the way to gate 26, where we would meet Phi Phu with Woo and San.

"Fot... Fot don't be mad na I'm sorry." I shook his hands back and forth, nagging him as we walked our way along the corridors.

"Leave my hand Gem." He pouted.

"Don't be mad naa. Ok come, let's buy you ice cream." I said, in a hope to pacify Fourth.

His face lightened up a bit, And he eventually gave In.

I got us ice cream, And some snacks too (We left the old snacks I bought in the car itself, not to mention the reason again).

We saw Phi Phu at a distance.

"Phiiiiiiii!!!" Fourth ran into Phi Phu's arms, not to admit that it made me just a tiny bit jealous.

I greeted Woo and San, But well, they were busy in their own world.

Phi Phu shook his head. It seemed like he had given up on those two.

We drove to my penthouse, which in my opinion was not a healthy decision.

It was a mess, a total mess, all the 12 rooms in the penthouse, But none of them were guest worthy.

Phi Phu glared at me, as I giggled, trying to lighten the mood.

I tidied the rooms, And settled Woo and San's bags too.

Fourth was in the kitchen, preparing food for us.
He was acting strange, so I wasn't still sure if he was still mad.

I stood behind him, uncertain if I should make a move.

I walked towards him, his back still facing me when he suddenly turned behind to find me just centimeters away from his face.

My gaze met his, And I couldn't help but stare into them. I could see my entire world in his little brown doe eyes.

Our eyes were locked, fixated on each other.

"Sorry na." I said in a low tone, making Fourth flush. I tickled the bottom of his chin as he laughed and finally gave In.

"Ok ok, now let me make food, I have a concert too." Fourth said.

I offered to help him with the food, But he refused. He said he wanted me to taste the food he made.

"Naraaaakkk!" I thought, probably loud enough for Fourth to hear it. He was red already.

 He was red already