What is Love?

Author's POV:

Fourth told Gemini the reason behind all this drama. The pranking.
_____________________________________

Fourth's POV:

"After I saw you talking to that actress, holding hands and smiling, all in a flirty manner, despite completing the shooting scene already, I lost my trust in you for a second. I tried hard Gem, But I couldn't fight the urge of making things clear anymore. That's the reason I did all of this. I'm sorry Gem." I admitted truthfully.

"So you tested me." He cleared.

"No uh.. ye- no I.. yes. I uh tested you." I said, my head down with shame.

Gemini cupped my face and made eye contact. He gazed into my eyes, Like he saw all of the universe in them.

"Do you know what love is, Fourth?" He asked me, still looking keenly at my now confused face.

"Huh?" I said in a confused tone. Where had the furious Gem gone? Why was he being so soft? Isn't he supposed to be mad that I tested him?

"Fourth. Sit." He said as he assisted me to the bed. He held my hands and caressed them with his thumb.

"Fourth. To me, love is you. Just you. Because I realised what love felt like when I saw you, Fourth."

A smile flickered across my face. He was so romantic. Damn.

"When I saw you, after these 7 long years, the time stopped. My eyes went numb at your sight. My heart rate quickened, and I started stuttering through my words. I couldn't stand straight and I couldn't gather myself Fourth. I had to handle all these disasters of love on the stage all by myself."

I just stared at him, dumbfounded. Was he just trying to assure me, or did he really experience all of this?

"No, Fourth. I'm not trying to be romantic or trying to reassure you. I meant all of it. Each sentence, each word I said, I meant it all." He said like he had just read my mind.

"And why do you think this would happen to me again and again Fourth?" Gem asked.

I was so touched by his words. I collapsed into a hug and it felt so warm, a sense of security and love swelled up within me.

We lay in each others arms for a good 10 minites

Gemini then broke the hug and now, his character had completely changed. He had morphed into a little angry kitten, craving for attention.

"So since you love misunderstanding stuff so much, you might as well be punished for it." He said as he tweaked my ear playfully.

"Oww Gem that hurts." I giggled trying to get Gem's grip off my ear. But he was too strong. Ughh.

"We are going for a date tomorrow. That's your punishment." He said as he left my ear, smirking because my red ear was still aching.

"Phi Phu is coming back tomorrow with Woo and San and I have my concert which you have to attend too dumbass." I said.

Gem got up, I looked up at him ( I was still sitting on the bed), while he walked away quietly. I giggled at his sudden actions.

"Weirdo." I mumbled under my breath.

Gem came back to the room... shirtless?

I gasped. Why the fuck was he shirtless?

I was the redest shade of a tomato.

"Gem... why are you-" I tried to complete my sentence before he shushed me with his his finger.

"Why do you love calling me with nicknames? Is my name that bad?"
He said, trying to unbutton my shirt too.

I smirked. Well, I knew his weak point now. Nicknames.

By the time I snapped out from my thoughts, damn I was shirtless too.

Does he think I'm giving in to him? Ain't no way.

I escaped his grip and started running. I ran around the entire house, With Gem chasing me all along, But I just couldn't find its exit. His house was so huge.

I finally got out of the main door, and as I peeked backward to see if Gem was still chasing me, I got the greatest shock of my life. He was just 3 inches away from me!

I tried to run faster, still looking back at him, as he suddenly pushed me with a thud.

Before I could even realise, I was inside Gem's swimming pool.

He jumped in with me and grabbed me by my wrist before I could escape again.

"Where are you going to go now huh?" He said, still panting.

"I'm gonna go in the water!" I said.

"I'll come too."

And that's it. We started fighting like babies in the pool.

"Having such a sweet lover isn't that bad after all

"Having such a sweet lover isn't that bad after all." I thought to myself.

_______________________________

A/N
Fluff chapter guys :)