Punishments are never easy, Fot. 🔞

"Gem-" before Fourth could complete what he was saying, he felt a pair of warm lips pressed against his.

"We're married, Fotfot." Gemini said before he slid his tongue into Fourth's Mouth. A long string of saliva was left lingering between their lips before Gemini took Fourth's bottom lip, biting it mercilessly.

"Mmh" Fourth moaned, encouraging Gemini ten fold.

Gemini's hand slid to the back of Fourth's waist, And pulled Fourth towards him to intensify the kiss.

Gemini's body brushed against Fourth, exciting him and the little junior in his pants. He was hard.

Gemini smirked as he felt Fourth's hard on against his body, he pulled Fourth and threw him on the bed.

"Take your shirt off." Gemini commanded as he did the same.

Fourth complied and quickly took off his shirt followed by his belt.
As he attempted to take his pants off, he was stopped by a firm grip around his wrist.

Gemini didn't let him unzip his pants, he looked into Fourth's eyes for a split second, smirked, And gave a quick peck to him on his lips.

"Didn't I tell you that I'll be the one taking your pants off? How dare you disobey me" Gemini said with a cold fierce tone, as he unzipped Fourth's pants and took his boxers off, both in a go.

He snatched Fourth's belt from his hands, And used it to tie Fourth's wrists together above his head.

"Gem-"
"Patience, Fourth, Patience." Gemini hissed.

Now, Fourth was completely naked on the bed under Gemini. He was gasping for air, with the frustrating feeling of no action taking place, although he's laid.

"Gemh, Please" Fourth groaned as he was helpless with his bound hands, with this frustration of Gemini teasing him like this. Gemini smashed his lips on Fourth's, before he could say anything further.

"Punishments are never easy, Fourth." Gemini smirked as he trailed his wet kisses down Fourth's throat and neck, marking them with blood red hickeys.

"Ahh" Fourth moaned in sensual pleasure as Gemini sucked on his nipples, making them red.

Gemini was merciless. He was gonna eat up the little guy.

Gemini took his half opened short off along with his boxers.

Fourth was left agape with his eyes widened as he saw Gemini's manhood. It was huge. As fuck.

"Like what you see, huh?" Gemini smirked before pouncing on top of Fourth, kissing his ruby red lips.

Fourth could feel Gemini's manhood pressed against his own as they kissed. This aroused him to the extent.

"Ahh Gem.." Fourth moaned as Gemini suddenly went down on him.

He licked Fourth's tip, And swirled his tongue around it, making Fourth moan in pleasure. It wasn't soon before Gemini took the entire thing inside, making Fourth groan.

"Ah Gem please" Fourth pleaded, rather begged. He needed Gemini inside him. Right now.

"Please what? I talked to you about this earlier." Gemini said, with Fourth's length deep inside Gemini's throat.

"P-Phi Gem, P-please- F-fuck ahh" Fourth stuttered.

Gemini quickly jumped upon Fourth and pecked his entire face.

"Get on your fours, Fourth." Gemini commanded.

"L-leave me Gem- My h-ands" Fourth wriggled his wrists to indicate that he was still bound.

Gemini quickly unplaced his hands as Fourth got on his limbs.

Gemini squirted some lube out.
"Stay still." He said before applying it.

Gemini slowly slid one of his fingers in Fourth's ass, making him moan.

"Ahhhh" Fourth moaned.

"You're so tight Fourth." Gemini smirked before inserting his muddle finger followed by his ring finger.

Gemini scissors Fourth as to him lose, But Fourth only moaned louder and louder.

"Don't misbehave Fourth, keep your voice down. Or I'll punish you." Gemini said, but Fourth couldn't control one bit.

Gemini pushed his hard cock into Fourth, as Fourth moaned loudly, as to fill echoes in the entire room.

His eyes were red and he was horny as fuck for Gemini.

In a single moment, Gemini buried his cock deep into Fourth, making the latter moan and squeal in pleasure.

Gemini kept thrusting in and out of Fourth, causing Fourth's legs to weaken and  heart rate to increase.

"Ahh Gem faster ahh I'm close" Fourth breathily moaned.

"Me too" Gemini said as he thrusted faster.

"Fourth-I née to cum" Gemini said as he attempted to take his wet cock out of Fourth, But he felt a little hand grip his own and pulled him.

"Do it in me Phi" Fourth said, biting his lower lip.

Gemini and Fourth both came together.

"One more round?" Gemini asked before Fourth smirked.

"Yes, Phi" Fourth said as he knew that him calling Gemini "phi" aroused Gemini to the extent.

And there, they were back at it again, not letting each other sleep for the entire night.