"I'm Sorry."

Author's POV

"I'm sorry Gem. I'm sorry for everything I'm going to do now. Trust me, it hurts, But I have to do this Gem. For your sake." Fourth said in his mind, still looking at their intertwined fingers.

Fourth took a deep breath. It wasn't easy for him.

"Ai Fot, common lets go grab a drink." Gemini said as he pulled Fourth towards the bar area, And took a corner seat.

Two girls approached Gemini and Fourth as they waited for their drinks, And sat beside Fourth, Who was in between the two of them.

Fourth glanced at Gem for a split second, a second he wished lasted forever.

"Hey handsome, won't you buy us a drink?" One of the girls, Ming, asked.

Fourth's heart rate accelerated with every passing second. He didn't want to do this. He didn't want to disappoint Gemini after all ge had done for Fourth. But, he had no choice.

"Hey, of course I will. Which one do you want?" Fourth said as he handed over the menu card to Ming.

Ming stared at him seductively.

"There's a specific drink I want though..." she said as she checked Fourth out from top to bottom.

"What the fuck are you saying girl?" Gemini finally said. He kept quiet till now knowing Fourth's loyal nature, And thought he'd speak up for himself. But he was wrong, atleast he thought he was. Forget taking Gemini's side, Fourth was openly flirting with Ming. And this was unbearable for Gemini.

Ming made a disgusted face at Gemini.

"Which one?" Fourth asked, ignoring Gemini completely.

Gemini's jaw dropped. He never expected Fourth to cheat on him. That too in front of him? Ain't no way.

"Shut up you motherfucker-" Gemini tried to defend Fourth but Fourth simply didn't want him to.

"Are you single?" Ming asked, cutting Gemini off.

Fourth hesitated for A second.

"Of course I am, baby girl." Fourth said, smirking at Ming. He plastered a smile across his face, But he was practically dying within.

"Fot" Gemini said in a defeated voice as a tear rolled down his cheeks. Fourth's words pierced through his soul. Were they not together all this while? Was everything they did, all the emotions they shared, Just a fucking joke? Was Fourth merely playing with Gemini? A wave of mixed emotions drowned Gemini in these thoughts within.

He sat with a blank face, trying to comprehend all that Fourth just said.

"Come with me I'll tell you everything." Ming said as she bit her bottom lip, pulling Fourth closer to her by the edge of his fit.

Fourth politely shrugged her off, But continued with the act.

"Fourth, come with me. I need to talk to you." Gemini said, his face was red, puffy and wet. His tears wouldn't Stop, And he felt like the world was a lie at the sight in front if him.

Fourth still obeyed Gemini, he excused himself from Ming and her friend as Gemini pulled him towards the restroom with one hand, as the other was still wiping his tears away.

Fourth too finally broke a tear, But he quickly wiped it away before Gemini saw it. But his eyes were red already, Because he was trying to hold his tears back, which were threatening to fall down with every moment.

"FOURTH! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU UPTO HAH? YOU'RE READILY GIVING IN TO THAT GIRL RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. DO YOU NOT SEE I EXIST?! HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!" Gemini said as he slammed Fourth to the wall.

Fourth broke down. He fell on his knees, his back against the wall, And his eyes overflowing with all those tears he was holding back.

"I'm sorry" This was all Fourth could say, with his hands folded, with hot tears running down his eyes.

__________________________________

To be continued...

A/N
Ok I'm literally crying right now. Bye.