"she said i love you first aaliyah!" i said while jumping up and down and shaking aaliyah. aaliyah smiled and laughed at me.

i wrote back on my paper "i love you so much more! i'll see you at lunch bye bae". amari made a sad face and waved bye while we walked away.

"not you having a jail bae" aaliyah laughed while slapping my arm. i hissed when she did it. she is not light handed whatsoever.

"i miss her so much. i can't wait for lunch" i sighed while walking to my door. "bye aaliyah! see you at lunch" i said while knocking on the door.

"bye myla see you at lunch" aaliyah shouted while running away. i laughed seeing her run so fast. she doesn't get along with my math teacher so she likes to avoid him.

"you've been out for quite some time kahmyla, don't ask to use the bathroom again this week" my teacher said giving me a stern look. i'm not one to talk back but he can't do that.

"you can not tell me i can't use the bathroom. i shouldn't even have to ask in the first place" i said while tugging on my hair.

"as long as you are in my class i can do whatever i like. if i say you can't go, you cannot go. end of discussion go take you're seat" my teacher slightly yelled at me.

"call my mom" i said blankly. i don't have time to go back and forth with a man this old. he went to the phone and called it.

"miss nerd getting bold" some random boy said behind me. i didn't pay him any mind. i'm not getting bold i just don't think what is happening is fair.

he handed me the phone with my mom on the phone and i stepped out. "kahmyla you cannot call me everytime something is happening with you. that isn't fair to me" my mom said while sighing on the phone.

"i know but mom my teacher is horrible. he's telling me not to ask to use the bathroom for the rest of the week just because i was out for a while today. how is that fair? i hate him" i rolled my eyes and argued back.

"have sapphire deal with him. you know she won't hold back" my mom said while laughing. i didn't find anything funny. "i'll set up a meeting kahmyla" my mom sighed.

i squealed and hung up. i may seem spoiled for that but both sapphire & me are. our parents always spoiled us with gifts and love. that's why i refuse to lower my standards.

the bell rung and it was now lunch time. i quickly ran out class running to the lunch room. i sat down waiting for amari & aaliyah.

aaliyah came first. "you waiting for her huh?" aaliyah said while flicking my forehead. i slapped her hand away and nodded my head proudly. i seen amari running towards me.

she grabbed me up and hugged me tight. "i missed you so much" she said while in the crook of my neck. i smiled and pulled away but she didn't move. she kept me in her arms.

"i missed you more bae but let go! i want a kiss" i squealed while she squeezed me tighter. she finally let go and pecked my lips atleast 20 times. she deepened the 20th kiss and squeezed my butt. i moaned into the kiss.

"yall are in the fucking lunch room! have some class" aaliyah said while snapping at us. i pulled away and turned away. i was embarrassed but amari wasn't.

"shut yo ass up" amari said while pulling me towards the lunch room. we got our food and sat down.

"are you going to tell her what jason did?" amari said while flipping her hands around. i face palmed myself and amari turned towards me.

"what did he do?" amari said giving me a mad look. here we go. i sighed. this is about to turn into a whole lot of stuff.

"you have to promise not to be mad. you told me you would try to stop reacting with anger all of the time so please" i said while grabbing her hands and interlocking them with mines.

"talk kahmyla" amari said while snatching her arms away. at this point she can react how she wants to. we definitely will be going on break.

"jason was bothering her and he said she liked her and he always get what he wants so he wants her to follow that path. jason grabbed myla and myla slapped him" aaliyah spat out while pulling me away from amari. "you definitely need to take that break" aaliyah whispered into my ear.

i nodded my head while waiting for amari response. "im going to kill him" amari said while getting up. i sighed and ran my hands through my hair.

"sit yo ass down amari dead ass. you don't see how you reacting that way affects kahmyla? you literally stressing her out" aaliyah cursed amari out. i stayed quiet and let her speak because she was right.

"you go over there and fight jason kahmyla will leave you in a fucking heart beat and i will encourage it. we know you don't want that to happen so get yourself the fuck together" aaliyah said while grabbing amari and sitting her down.

amari didn't say nothing and sat down with a mad face on. i tried to hold back my laugh. i covered my mouth and giggled. "what's so fucking funny" amari cursed at me.

i mugged her. "not too much on myla. you can be mad but don't curse at her" aaliyah said while checking amari again.

"what the fuck is this? attack amari day?" amari questioned. i laughed some more while pulling her into a hug. she hugged me back surprisingly. "i'm sorry. i'm trying to react better but jason just gets under my skin" she said while hugging me.

i nodded. "i understand baby. i appreciate that you are trying" i snuggled into her more. "did you mean it when you said you loved me?" i questioned.

she nodded. "i been wanting to say it. i didn't wanna move too fast thought. i love you a lot" amari kissed my cheek.

"i love you more"