16. Turn of Events

Thank you so much for your patience and really very sorry for the delay in updates but I was really caught up with my personal and professional responsibilities.

I hope you guys understand.

Once again thanks and sorry.

.................................................................

Sakshi was hell scared but she cannot fall weak. She has to anyhow ask for help from the person who has come. She gathered courage and started talking.

Sakshi: Bhaiya dekhiye..

Boy 1: Abe chup

Sakshi: Chup ho ke kya milega? Ek to Mera khana kha liya

She made a pout. The boys looked at her in complete disbelief but then Sakshi too realised she had to convince these two boys to allow her to open the door so she corrected herself which also brought back those two boys in reality.

Sakshi: Mera matlab hai ki mujhe pata hai aap log kal subah chale jaoge lekin aap khud socho, agar building ke secretary hue to woh to door key se open karke aa jayenge. Unke paas sab ke Ghar ki extra key hai. Aur woh bahut strict hai. Jab woh aye tab agar darwaza na khole to apni key use kar lete hai. Bahut bada ego hai unka. Please Bhaiya please.. please mujhe door kholne do. Main pakka unko aapke bare me nahi bataungi.

The boys looked at each other and were thinking on what Sakshi has said. They were about to say no but again the door bell rang. Sakshi gave them a pleading look.

Boy 2: Ek kam karte hai. Hum log hole se dekh lete hai na ki secretary hai ki nahi.

Boy 1 instantly slapped him first and then pulled him towards himself and started talking to him in low voice which our smart Sakshi was trying to listen but was completely unable to.

Boy 1: Abe pagal ho gaya hai kya? Iss ladki ne agar kisi ko bhi dekh ke bol Diya ki Haan yeh secretary hai to? Hum dono thodi na yaha rehte ki hume pata hoga ki yaha ka secretary hai kaun

Boy 2 bit his tongue on the realisation of the blunder he was making. But if they do not open the door, they could invite danger for themselves.

Boy 2: Lekin darwaza kholna to padega. Iss flat ki lights chalu hai to hum Bina darwaza khole agar aise hi rahe to kisi ko bhi Shaq ho sakta hai

Boy 1 nodded in yes and was thinking on a work around. He started looking here and there to find some proper solution so that even they can be safe and Sakshi too cannot ask for help to anyone and looking at a room, he perfectly got what he has to do.

Boy 1: Sun ladki..

Sakshi: Ji..

Boy 1: Tu darwaza kholegi lekin kisi ko pata nahi chalna chahiye ki hum log idhar chhupe hue hai warna...

He trailed off but not before pointing his gun towards the room. Sakshi's heart skip a beat on the thought of the worst but she composed herself and nodded in yes. The boys went towards the room and opened it. They went inside and were peeking from there. Sakshi too went towards the main door but was glancing at the room where the boys have gone every now and then. She was hell scared now.

Sakshi has now reached to the door and again looked at back. The boy signed her to open the door and also show her his gun to which Sakshi again agreed to do whatever they asked. The boy smirked seeing her agreeing to what he asked her to do. But here Sakshi was getting more and more scared. But she composed herself and slowly opened the door.

As soon as she opened the door, the group of people came inside hooting. Sakshi was surprised to see them and the boy who was sneaking from the door was looking at them with irritated expressions and was not thinking that itne log ghus gaye ghar me ab kaise yaha se nikle.