41. Arjun's Past and Healing from Pain

Firstly Thank you so much for all the comments and suggestions in PM on what should and how should Arjun's past should be revealed. So here is the chapter
......................................................................

Ary came to Kunal and stood in front of him. Tears were falling from his eyes.

Ary (crying): Abhi.. abhi.. apne jo.. jo bola woh.. woh jhooth.. jhooth tha na?

He asked with a dead hope. Kunal just took him in the hug and Ary cried bitterly. He could not even imagine what his dada must have felt. He used to feel like hell when he used to listen those taunts but his dada was living that thing. And adding more to that, his dada lost Roshni bhabhi in front of his eyes and he could not even save him. More to that he lost Sam Bhai at that time. More to it, he was kept hidden from the truth of existence of his own brother. Ary audibly gasp. Kunal broke the hug and looked at Ary who was looking shocked.

Kunal: What happened? Are you alright bachcha?

Ary's breathing started becoming uneven as he was still shocked on the realisation of what the emotional truma Arjun has always been. Kunal quickly brought water and made Ary drink it. He rubbed his back and almost shouted at the kid to bring him out of his trance. Ary was looking at him with so much vulnerability. For a second, Kunal was reminded about that small Arjun whom he has met in the hostel who used to be way too much innocent. Kunal just hugged Ary tightly.

Kunal: Kya baat hai bachcha? Aap dar kyu gaye?

Ary: Dada.. itna sab.. kaise.. emo.. emotional trauma..

He just could say these words as he was in no shape to speak further.

Arjun: You should ask this to me Ary.

Kunal and Ary both were shocked to see Arjun at the door. Ary ran to him and hugged him muttering sorry thousands of times. Arjun broke the hug.

Arjun: Why are you sorry Ary?

Ary looked down.

Ary: Nothing. Just feel like that.

Arjun sighed and again took him in a side hug and made him sit on the sofa.

Ary: Aap bata do

Arjun looked at him confusingly.

Ary: Yahi ki aapne sab kaise.. manage Kiya?

Arjun: Why do you want to know Ary? Why now Ary? It's a phase and it's gone. And I know I am affected but I also know I will be fine. Of course it will take some time but I'll be.

Kunal: You should tell him Jun. He is your brother. He has all rights know. Tumhe kya lagta hai Ary ke liye apne parents ko leke apne pyaar ko openly express karna mushkil kyu hai yaha pe? You matter to him Jun. Your feelings matter to him the most. Talk to him. Tell him everything. He then will be easily able to express his feelings for your parents.

Kunal sat beside Arjun and hold his hand in assurance.

Kunal: I am here only. And I'll stop you there itself when I feel situation can go out of hands.

Sakshi and Mr Mehra just came there. They were confused hearing what Kunal said.

Sakshi: Kya hua?

Kunal: Nothing. You guys please sit. Jun is going to tell about his past to Ary. It's better Sakshi you too hear it out.

Kunal 's voice was having command of both brother and a doctor which none of them could deny. Arjun was still hesitant as he was still affected whenever those memories are reminded. He still used to feel weak in all terms be it physically, mentally or emotionally. He felt useless too sometimes but then his friends, Roshni, his duty all came in front of his eyes and he again found his solace but it still used to take him sometime to come into his usual self.