39. The Hidden Pain - 2

Sakshi (shocked): What??

Rohan: Kya what? Sahi to bola maine. Warna kaun se husband wife baby tab plan karte hai jab unka first baby adult ho chuka ho.

Sakshi (angrily): Are you out of your mind?

Rohan: Are chill madam. Sachchai kadwi hi hoti hai. Yakin nahi hota to inquiry karwa lena ki iske parents ne isko hatwane ke liye koshish ki thi ya nahi.

Sakshi was shocked hearing this while tears were falling from Ary's eyes who has closed his eyes too much tightly.

Shekhar: We have a partnership in a hospital in Pune. His parents came there for the abortion. We have proofs and records. There is no lie.

Sakshi (angry): Even if whatever you say is the truth, you have no right to say this to Aryan like that. You are causing a trauma to a kid of your age who has lost his parents merely a year ago.

Rohan: Are sach har koi bol sakta hai. Aur sach to yeh hi hai ki he is an unwanted child of his parents. A mistake or I can say that ki yeh apne parents ki "aaiyashi" ka natija hai aur naki pyaar ka huh.

He said this much when he got a tight slap on his cheek and before he could register another slap landed on his cheek. All were shocked.

Shekhar: What the hell? How dare you? How dare you raised your hand on my son Arjun Rawte?

So yess.... Arjun, Sam, Ayesha and Adi have reached and have heard whatever has been said in cafeteria. Actually entire ETF core team including Shree, Chhotu, Liza too were there. Liza went to Ary and started doing his first aid lovingly whereas Shree and Chhotu stood beside the trio kids to make them feel protected as they could see the kids though were standing strong but there was something they were scared.

Arjun (dangerously angry): Aur tumhare bete ki himmat kaise hui apne se bado ke bare me aisi baatein karne ki? Aur jin logo ke bare me yeh baat kar raha hai na woh mere Mata - Pita hai aur main unke khilaf ek shabd bhi nahi sununga.

Ahana ran to Ayesha and hugged her.

Ahana: Bhabhi.. bahut ganda bolta hai ye uncle aunty ke bare me.

She has never heard this type of language in her life and was feeling disgusted and uncomfortable. Ayesha though was fuming in anger but held Ahana protectively.

Abhi ran to Adi and hid his face in the hug. Adi too held him protectively. Abhi though never voiced out but he has always missed their parents and as a child he used to think that they left him because they did not want him. He knew how this thing can affect a kid.

Arjun turned to Mrs Khurana who was visibly gulping down.

Arjun: Aur aap.. Kab tak Roshni se apni personal dushmani nikalne ki koshish karti rahegi? School me usse age nikal nahi paayi uss baat ka ab tak kya hai aapko? Are ab to woh iss duniya me bhi nahi hai. Ab to usse insecure and jealous hona bandh karo.

Sam and Adi looked at Arjun who was now trying to calm himself. Arjun looked at Rohan but this time he was not angry.

Arjun: Look Kid..

His softer tone was something hearing which everyone looked at him with shocked expression.

Arjun: Do you even know what does it mean to be an unwanted child? Do you even know the meaning of it?

Rohan: Isme sochne jaisa kya hai? His parents wanted to enjoy and actually forgot to use the protection as simple as that and the result hamare samne hai

He said signing towards Ary. Sakshi made a disgusting face.

Sakshi: Mr Shekhar.. yeh hai apki upbringing ki apka beta apne se bado ke bare me kisi bhi language me aise baatein kar raha hai woh bhi itne logo ke samne.