45. Ary's Reaction

Arakshi were still shocked on their accidental wedding but they have been married now. The fact which none of them can neglect. The Main Pandit was a needy one and knowledgeable one too. He has disability of hearing and eyesight because of his health but his knowledge was superb. He was given chance by Mantri ji to help him for his sake but that move made Arakshi marry to each other.

Sakshi was feeling overwhelmed. She wanted to cry and smile and laugh at the same time. She was happy and worried at the same time.  She really didn't know what she should do and that's when tears fell from her eyes falling directly on Arjun's hand breaking his trance. He looked at Sakshi who was lost in her own thoughts but tears were falling from her eyes. And it was the moment he realised he is responsible towards this lady sitting beside him.. he was responsible towards her unconditional love for him.

Arjun: Stop the car

All including Sakshi were surprised hearing this. Sakshi quickly wiped her tears as her trance got broken.

Sam: What??

Arjun: Stop the car Sam.

Sam stopped the car and all were now looking at Arjun with questioning gazes.

Arjun: Mujhe Sakshi se baat karni hai. Tum sab bahar jao.

Sakshi was just looking at Arjun whereas rest all look at each other first and then they got out from the car and stood at a side leaving Arakshi alone in the car.

Sam went quite far from others and call Ayesha. She picked it up.

Sam: Ashu..

Ayesha: Kya hua Sam?

Sam: Ashu.. please come ASAP. Yaha pe bahut badi problem ho gayi hai

Ayesha: Kya hua?

Sam: Actually.. hua Yun ki..

He narrated everything over the call. Ayesha too got tensed for Arakshi.

Ayesha: Sam.. aap please chinta mat Karo. Main waise bhi Aaj aane hi wali hoon lekin flight late night ki hai. Kal subah mil paungi. Aap please khud ko sambhalo aur Arjun sir aur Sakshi ko bhi.

Sam: Theek hai. Take care bye

Ayesha: Bye.

Sam disconnected the call. He looked at the car to just get an idea of what was going on but Arjun has not opened the window so he couldn't get any idea.

The ETF team except Arakshi waited for around half an hour before Arjun called them. When they got inside the car, they found Sakshi's red eyes but she has kept her head on Arjun's shoulder holding his hand tightly and Arjun has also hold her protectively. They got that this is not the right time to ask anything to anyone as Sakshi was looking quite broken.

Sam was about to start the car when he got a call. He picked it up.

Sam: Hello..

----

Sam: Okay

----

He disconnected the call and again started the car. As he didn't say anything all assumed that it was something not important but it was important. After a while, Sakshi spoke.

Sakshi: Arjun.. Ary.. usko kaise sambhalenge? Woh kitna excited tha na shadi ko leke. Kitna kuchh plan Kiya tha usne. Yeh sab sahi nahi..

Arjun kept his finger on her lips.

Arjun: Shhhh... Bahut bolti ho yaar tum.

There was a small and cute eye lock of few seconds.

Arjun: Ary naraz to zaroor hoga Sakshi lekin jab hum log usko samjayenge tab samaj bhi jayega. Ho sakta hai ulti sidhi demands kare ya notanki kare but it will be manageable. You please don't worry okay.