40. Aftermath of Revelation

Thank you so much for the comments you guys have made in the previous chapter. It was having highest comments from the readers. It really means a lot. Thank you

........................................................

Arjun (fumbling): Ji.. Ji??

Kunal was just looking at him with raised eyebrows. Arjun did not say anything for a while but then he sighed. He knew he could not hide anything from Kunal no matter what. He took a deep breath and was about to say when Ary came.

Ary: Dada..

He came and hugged Arjun. Arjun held him protectively.

Ary (in low voice): Aap mere sath raho na. (Even lower voice) Mujhe dar lag raha hai

Arjun caressed his hair. Kunal has heard it and knew that now he is not gonna get any information from Arjun as currently he is not gonna be his younger brother Jun but he is Elder brother of Ary. He has to fulfill his this responsibility first again neglecting himself.

Arjun looked at Kunal who nodded in yes and Arjun kissed on Ary's hair and took him inside his room.

Kunal took out his mobile phone and made a conference call to Adi and Sam. They both picked up.

Kunal: I want the truth and nothing else.

Sam (tiredly): We are not Jun chill

Though he gave an obvious Sam kind of reply but Kunal could sense the sadness behind it.

Kunal: Ab bologe ki kya hua school me?

Adi and Sam fed him with details. Mostly Sam.

Sam: Give him some time Bhai. Ary sambhal jayega ek baar to aap baat kar lo aur usko bhi sambhal lo.

Adi: Haan humse to baat bhi nahi kar raha. Bas order deke chala jata jaise ki main bhi uski team ka member hoon huh

Sam: Oh hello.. main to uska boss hoon phir bhi woh mujhe order deta hai to tu kya cheez hai

Kunal sighed.

Kunal: Cut the drama boys. I am not Ary, Abhi, Ahana and..

He stopped but composed himself. Whereas certain someone's eyes got teary hearing Kunal. Kunal cleared his throat.

Kunal: Adi.. Abhi.. Abhi theek hai?

Adi: Haan Bhai. Thoda disturbed hai lekin he is better

Kunal: And Ahana? She too must be disturbed hearing all this crap

Sam: She is fine. You know how strong she is right

Kunal: I know how strong you are Sam. And she has inherited that trait from the best

Sam sighed.

Kunal: Theek hai tu?

Sam: No. But it's not important right now bhai.

Adi: Are you mad?

Sam: Adi.. Bhai.. try to understand. I know I am not okay but I will be. But Bhai please take care of Jun. Badi mushkil se woh sambhla hai kahi phir se..

Kunal: Don't worry. He is my kid. I am not gonna allow anything to again break him.

They then talked for a while and cut the call. Kunal informed whatever happened to Kiara and Mr Mehra. They too felt bad for kids. But he asked them to behave normal so that it can help kids to move on from this incident and they agreed.

Kunal then went to Arjun's room and found him patting Ary's head who was fast asleep while keeping his head in Arjun's lap and Arjun was sitting while keeping his head on the headrest with closed eyes.