24. Ary found Roshni's Photo

Arjun was shocked to the core hearing Ary's demand.

Ary: Bolo na dada.. Aap meri demand puri karoge na. Mujhe.. mujhe bhabhi lake donge na.

Arjun was still shocked and was processing what Ary demanded.

Ary: Aapko pata hai maine na Bhabhi select bhi kar li hai apne liye.

Arjun finally came to process things and looked at him with death glare.

Arjun (shouted): Shut up Ary.

Ary flinched at first but then he thought may be he demanded just like that that's why his dada was angry.

Ary: Dada.. I am sorry. Aap please gussa na karo.

Arjun: Ary do you even realise what you are asking?

Ary: Dada.. Sirf bhabhi hi to mang raha hoo main. Kya galat hai isme. Aapko bhi to life partner milega na. Aur iss Villa ko ek aisa insaan jo isko Ghar bana sake. Isme galat kya hai Dada

Arjun: Ary just shut up. Yeh nahi ho sakta.

Ary: Kyu nahi ho sakta Dada. Aap to kitne achchhe insaan ho. Achchha kamate bhi ho.

Arjun: Ary just stop it okay. I told you na ki yeh nahi ho sakta to yeh nahi ho sakta bas.

Ary: Are dada lekin problem kya hai? Aap ki age ho gayi hai shaadi ki. Isme galat kya hai?

Arjun (angrily shouted): I am already married Damn it. Meri shaadi ho chuki hai Ary.

Ary was shocked hearing this. His dada was already married and noone even think to tell him that. His parents told him everything about Arjun but they too didn't tell him that he was already having his bhabhi.

On the other side, Arjun started having difficulty in breathing and his mind got totally occupied in Roshani's thoughts. He sat on the bed breathing quite heavily. He started coughing which broke Ary's trance.

Ary quickly made Arjun have some water while rubbing his back.

Ary: Better?

Arjun nodded in yes but he was looking drained.

Ary: Aap.. Aap rest karo. Thake hue lag rahe ho. Main.. main apne room me hoon.

Ary quickly went from there. Arjun got up from the bed to stop him but his head started spinning and he again sat on the bed and lie down but the situation was out of his control he really didn't know when the darkness engulfed him and he fell unconscious.

Ary reached his room unaware of Arjun's condition but his mind was fully occupied with so many questions but moreover he was feeling uneasiness a lot. He just again went to Arjun's room and found him sleeping in quite odd position.

Ary: Dada so bhi gaye woh bhi aise..

He shrugged off the thoughts and went to Arjun and made him sleep properly. Ary felt strange as even though he shifted Arjun slightly still he did not open his eyes. He has never seen Arjun in such deep sleep but may be he was way too much tired and that's why he is in deep sleep he thought. He was about to get up from the bed when he was stopped with Arjun's pinky finger tugging his pinky finger. Ary sat there and forget about all his thoughts and hold Arjun's hands firmly.

Ary: I love you dada. Main hoon apke saath hamesha.

He really did not know why he said this but his words and his firm grip on Arjun's hands and his warmth made its impact. Arjun slowly opened his eyes and found Ary was looking at him with normal expressions. He realised what happened to him and before he could decide on next steps, Ary spoke.