34. Talk with Ary

Ary came outside in the lawn. He sat on the lawn on his knees. Suddenly it started raining and it allowed Ary too to let out his tears which he has hid and controlled from so many days. From being a crying mess to become this much strong that he argued with Sakshi and Arjun for their love and their betterment. Sinking on Roshni's existence in his life to actually help Arjun in acknowledging his mistakes as well as feelings and not to forget irritating Arjun to the extent that he himself voiced out his feelings for Sakshi. Everything was so crucial from a small step to this confession and after that too handling Arjun was the most difficult part and if Sakshi would have failed in it, he really did not know what would have happened. All the emotions started taking a toll on him now and they falling from his eyes in the form of tears and rain was helping him in this.

Ary was just crying and crying in the rain pouring out all his emotions and fears when suddenly he felt rain drops stopped falling on him and he was taken in a warm hug. He really did not need to open his eyes to see that person. He just snuggled more and more feeling the warmth.

Arjun: Ary.. bachcha andar chalo abhi. Chalo

Arjun and Sakshi both have come there. Sakshi was standing while holding umbrella whereas Arjun made Ary got up and took him inside the house. All were feeling bad seeing Ary like this but at the same time they were really proud of him as he has truly saved Arjun from again falling into darkness. He saved him. He was his saviour. He was his 'Rakshak'

Arjun made Ary got up and Sakshi hold umbrella for all 3 of them and they went inside. Arjun asked Ary to change and he did that and by the time he came back from washroom, Sakshi was ready with his favourite coffee. Ary sat beside Arjun on the bed and hugged him. Arjun too was holding him knowing how much Ary might have gone through to just make things easy for him and Sakshi.

Sakshi: Yeh lo coffee pi lo. You will feel better. Cold ho Jana hai warna. Pata hai na immunity Kam hai phir nahi bhigna tha na.

Sakshi forwarded the coffee which Ary took and started drinking it slowly. Sakshi took the towel and started drying Ary's hair which were still wet. Arjun was still holding him. Rest people were just adoring the future Rawte family being together.

Once Ary done with coffee and Sakshi with drying his hair, she sat beside Ary and instantly Ary leaned to her and kept his head on her shoulder as he used to do. Sakshi felt overwhelmed as she was missing this Ary a lot. She hugged him tightly caressing his hair in the hug.

Ary: I am sorry. Maine apko khud se door rakha lekin.. lekin mere paas aur koi rasta nahi tha Sakshi di sachchi.

All were surprised hearing this as none understood why he had to keep Sakshi at a distance . He can even include her in his plan to make Arjun confess his feelings.

Sakshi: Ary.. bachche kya baat hai? Kis wajah se itna bada faisla le liya? You knew na Arjun ke alawa sirf mere paas tumhe peaceful feel hota hai. Phir kyu apni health ke sath risk liya Haan?

Ary looked at Arjun who gave him assuring nod and hold his hand in assurance so that Ary can open up.

Ary: Dada aapse kafi pehle se pyaar karte hai Di. Maine dekha hai unki aankho me apke liye pyaar. Jaise woh apke samne open up ho pate the waise Maine unko kisi ke bhi samne khul ke baat karte hue nahi dekha. Lekin woh hamesha ki tarah apke unki taraf ke har ek step ko ya to ignore karte the ya friendship ka nam de dete the. Lekin jab friendship ki baat aati thi to unki aankho me apke liye woh dosti dikhti thi. Lekin..

Sakshi: Lekin kya Ary?

Ary: Lekin jab se buddy ke bare me pata chala hai tab se usse friendship ki jagah ek ehsaan ek favour ne le li. Woh Jo dosti aapki ankho me thi woh to jaise kahi gayab si hi ho gayi thi.