29. The Kapoors

All were shocked with Ary's reaction but none could say anything to him. He suddenly did not feel any right to say seeing Ary talking to Sakshi in that tone.

On the next day, When Arjun woke up, he saw Sam was clinging onto Dr Kapoor like older days and sleeping while Dr Kapoor was checking a file. Ayesha too was sleeping while sitting only holding Sam's hand. Adi and Aditi were sleeping while keeping their heads on each other's and Ahana and Abhi were sleeping holding onto Aditi and Adi respectively. He felt a hand on his forehead and found Ary was sleeping in sitting position beside his head while his hand was still on his forehead. He smiled seeing his baby brother turned all matured one and how skillfully he handled Arjun. He remembered whatever happened yesterday. Tears collected in his eyes but he again composed himself. As much he felt content seeing his best friends and his brother with him, he was feeling bad too. Arjun again took some deep breaths to compose himself when his hand was held by someone.

Arjun (in low voice): Baba..

Dr Kapoor smiled at him while checking him.

Dr Kapoor: Weakness lag rahi hai?

Arjun nodded in yes.

Dr Kapoor: Nothing to worry. Rest karoge to weakness bhi chali jayegi.

Arjun: Thank you. Sam ko.. Sam ko maaf karne ke liye.

Dr Kapoor smiled at him and caressed his hair. Their conversations gradually woke everyone and all were looking at Dr Kapoor to say how is Arjun. He saw their expressions.

Dr Kapoor: Don't worry. He is fine bas weakness hai which will be handled with some rest.

All sighed in relief. Dr Kapoor was about to leave but Arjun hold his hand.

Dr Kapoor: Tumhari bhabhi aaj aa rahi hai tumse milne. Uske baad you can get discharged.

Ary: Abhi...

Abhi: Haan.

Ary: Tere paas dada ke dusare ghar ka pata hai na? Waha pe sab arrangements karwa de.

Arjun: No Ary. Waha pe itni facili..

Ary cut him

Ary: Dada please. Yeh jante hue bhi ki uss jagah pe aapko kitni takleef ho rahi hai I cannot allow you to stay there. Itne time reh liya na kafi hai.

Arjun: Lekin..

Ary: Dada mera ghar waha hai jaha aap ho. Jaha aapki khushi hai. Aap samjo.

Arjun got up and sat with the help of Ary. The attack has literally took a huge toll on him as he was feeling hell lot of weakness.

Ary: Abhi tu arrangements..

Arjun: Koi arrangements nahi hogi.

All looked at Arjun.

Ary: Dada aap..

Arjun: Tune kaha na tera ghar waha hai jaha main hoon

Ary nodded in yes.

Arjun: Lekin mera ghar to mera bachcha.. mera Ary hai. Jisne mujhe.. mujhe phir se zindagi ko.. apni dhadkan ko mehsoos karna sikhaya. Jiske liye aaj phir se.. phir se.. zindagi ko ji pa raha hoon. Hum iss wajah se Rawte Villa jayenge.

Ary: Lekin..

Arjun sighed. Tears again collected in his eyes.

Arjun: Khud ko.. khud ko ek.. ek mauka.. Dene ke bare me..

He trailed off as his voice choked and tears fell from his eyes but all understood what he wanted to say.

Dr Kapoor: Are you sure?

Arjun nodded in yes.

Sam: Ek baar phir se soch lo.

Arjun shook his head.

Arjun: Baba.. bhabhi kab aa rahi hai?

Someone (singing): Tumne pukara aur hum chale aaye...

Arjun: Bhabhi..

A lady came inside and almost ran to Arjun keeping her hand on her baby bump which was visible properly and sat beside him. Arjun just hugged her crying.

Lady: Bas bachche. Aise nahi rote. Bas.

She was consoling him like a mother does and it eventually worked as Arjun calmed down in a while and put his hand on her baby bump. A smile came on his face as he felt a kick.

Lady: K.. Baby kicked. Mujhe pata tha mere bachche se milke kick zaroor karega.

Dr Kapoor: K.. Firstly dono mere hi bachche hai. To isn't it obvious ki jab milenge baby will kick.

Lady: Jane do jane do.. Har baat ka credit chahiye hota hai aapko.

She made a face. Arjun chuckled and was about to say something when he saw someone was peeking inside and that was none other than Sakshi. Arjun smiled at her to which she smiled widely and asked him in sign language whether he is fine or not to which he just blinked his eyes in assurance. Arjun was about to ask her to come inside but before he could she just pretended to be on call and went from there as she got that Arjun was about to ask her to come inside and Ary would not like it. She just did not want any tiff between the brothers specially when Arjun was recovering and was most comfortable with Ary only.

Arjun sighed quite sadly but again composed himself. Arakshi's silent conversation and Arjun's quickly divert his own mind was witnessed by Ary and he just sighed.

Arjun: Aap mujhe apna bachcha bolti ho lekin lagti mujse bhi chhoti ho

Lady: Oh hello. Main badi lagu, chhoti lagu, I don't care samje. (while cupping his cheeks) Nothing can change the fact that you are our baby.

Arjun again hugged her carefully of course.

Lady: Aise kaun karta hai Jun? Dara diya tha sab ko tune.

Arjun: Sorry

Lady: Please take care of yourself Jun.

Arjun nodded in yes. Lady tightened the hug and soon All except Ary joined the hug. Abhi pulled Ary too in the hug who was clueless on why these Kapoors are so much important. They broke the hug.

Arjun again put his hand on baby bump and baby again kicked.

Arjun: Dekhna baby girl hi hogi.

Lady: Even we have full faith ki baby girl hi hogi aur hamari Roshu hamare paas wapas aa jayegi.

Dr Kapoor: Guys.. Discharge ki formalities complete kar lete hai

He said to divert the topic.

Ary: Aap Roshni bhabhi ki baat ate hi baat change kyu kar dete ho?

Arjun: Kyuki woh hum sab ke samne kamzor nahi pad sakte Ary. Roshni ke jane se Hum sab se zyada takleef agar kisi ko hui hai na to woh inhe hui hai Ary.

Ary: Matlab..

Arjun: He is Roshni's elder brother. Dr Kunal Kapoor and she is her bhabhi Dr Kiara Kapoor

Ary was shocked hearing this.

...................................................................

Short chapter but it is what it is.

I am trying to complete the book and trying to not leave it incomplete so kindly bear with whatever storyline I am going with. Have patience. And Arakshi will come together lekin please have patience.

Thank you