2. Arjun's Decision

"Aai Baba"..

Aryan screamed at the top of his langues when Mr and Mrs Rawte took their last breath. Aryan started crying bitterly whereas Arjun was just sitting there like a lifeless body. He was not able to react. The moments he has spent with his parents and Roshani all were replaying in front of his eyes. He wanted to cry but his eyes were at lost of tears. He was just sitting there with expressionless face and lifeless body.

Sam put a comforting arm around Arjun's shoulder but he was getting scared inside seeing him not reacting at all. K.D on the other hand was trying to pacify bitterly crying Aryan who was just not able to stop his cry. He was inconsolable.

K.D. : Dekho Aryan, Beta.. Aise rote nahi beta. Apke Aai aur Baba ko bura lagega na apko aise dkeh ke.

Sam: Haan Aryan. Please calm down.

But Aryan was not listening to anyone. K.D. looked at Sam and signed him to ask Arjun to say something to Aryan. Sam sighed and looked at Arjun who was still in no shape to even handle himself and how can he would be able to handle his baby brother. K.D. too was getting that it was not easy for Arjun too but he knew that only Arjun could handle Aryan now.

Suddenly, Aryan started coughing badly. It broke Arjun's trance and he looked at Aryan who was coughing very badly. K.D. was rubbing his back and Sam quickly brought glass of water and was now trying to make Aryan have some water but he was again not listening to anyone.

K.D. : Aryan.. Please pani pi lo beta. You already have a weak immunity Aryan and by this you will end up falling sick beta.

Hearing this Arjun looked at K.D. with quite shocked expressions. K.D. looked at him and was getting that there are so many questions in his eyes but he was feeling bad that he was not having answers for all of them. But Aryan was at the priority right now.

K.D. : Arjun, please tum samjao isse ki pani pi le. He is a premature baby and a physically weak person Arjun aur uski tabiyat bahut jaldi kharab ho jati hai chhoti chhoti cheezo me.

Arjun nodded in yes and took the glass from Sam's hand but his own hand was shaking. He took some deep breaths to calm himself. He looked at Aryan who was still looking at their parents' bodies and was crying and coughing.

Arjun: Aa. . Aryan..

Aryan looked at him with quite a jolt. Arjun's heart started beating too much fast that he for a second put his other hand on his heart. He was able to feel his heartbeats for the first time after he lost Roshani and that too because of a brother about whom he just came to know. He again took a deep breath.

Arjun: Pani pilo.

Aryan shook his head vigorously. 

Arjun: Please thoda pani pilo warna beemar pad jaoge.

Still there was a big no from Aryan.

Arjun tried again but again the same response so finally Arjun made him have some water forcefully to which Aryan was glaring at him like anything. But before anyone could react, the staff members were taking the bodies out as now the after death rituals too need to be performed. K.D. and Sam went with them to complete all the formalities keeping Arjun and Aryan alone in the room. Arjun was silent whereas Aryan was a crying mess.

K.D. : Sameer..

Sam: Hmm

K.D. : Kya lagta hai? Arjun sambhal lega na?

Sam: I don't know K.D. I .. I really don't know this time. Arjun agar pehle wala Arjun hota to abhi tak to usne Aryan ko apne seene se laga ke rakha hota. Usko yeh sab dekhne bhi nahi diya hota lekin yeh.. yeh Arjun to ek zinda lash hai. Kahi bhi kabhi bhi kuchh bhi kar jane ki.. apni jaan ko bina wajah khatre me dalne ki adat si ho gayi hai usko. Pata nahi ab woh iss bachche ko kaise sambhalega. Abhi bhi khud ko nahi sambhal pa raha hai woh aise me Aryan..