28. Aftermath

Arjun was in the hug with Ary and was crying bitterly with heavy breaths. Ary was way too much shocked to even calm Arjun but his trance broke as Arjun literally gasped for the breath and almost broke the hug but Ary took him the hug and started rubbing his back saying assuring words to him which his dada used to tell him god knows how long when he used to get nightmares when he has just lost their parents.

Ary: Dada.. dada Apka Ary hai na dada apke paas.. Calm down dada.

Arjun: Rosh.. Roshni.. ko.. bacha nahi paya. I.. I lost her..

Ary: Dada look at me dada..

Arjun was still in the same state.

Ary broke the hug and hold Arjun by his shoulders. His this action was out of his own nature but he is the son of Suryakant Rawte and brother of The ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte. Anger runs in his body along with blood.

Ary: ACP Arjun Rawte. Tell me you have taken revenge from that bloody Sikandar.

This shook Arjun too for a second .

Ary: If not, I dare you do that first.

Arjun (whisper): I did.

Ary looked at Arjun.

Arjun: I took revenge. I killed him with my own hands.

Arjun again hugged Ary crying bitterly again. Ary too hold him much closer to his heart. He now understood how his dada would have been feeling everytime he was talking about his bhabhi. He nowunderstood why his dada used to be strict and always on his toes when it comes to his safety. He also knew his dada has added security for him and was having information about his every step. He now understood how much protective his dada is. He now understood how it was so much difficult for his dada to move on from that incident who literally took Roshani from his life and send him in the darkness. He now understood why his Dada never addressed Rawte Villa as HOME. He now understood why his dada was way too much lost when he showed him Roshni's photo.

Ary looked at Arjun who was in the worst position he could ever imagine. He made him drink some water but even after that Arjun's crying was not getting stopped though it was slightly lesser. Ary in the hug only settled Arjun and himself on the bed in a way he can make Arjun have some support of the bed.

On the other side, Sam was sitting on the bench in the garden of the hospital. Dr Kapoor came there knowing he would be here only and sat beside him. Ayesha and Adi too have come there. Ayesha was about to go to Sam but Adi stopped her.

Adi: Inka rishta hai inhe hi suljhane do Ayesha.

Ayesha: Who. is. he.?

She asked with utmost anger in her voice. Adi narratted everything to her. Ayesha was shocked.

Ary was again rubbing Arjun's back who was slightly sniffing by now as it was quite a while that Arjun was just crying.

Ary: Shhhh.. bas dada.. bas.. bas..

Abhi and Ahana came there who saw how maturely Ary was handling Arjun. He was doing the job which their bhaiyas failed to do. Ary was able to surpass the walls created by Arjun. He was able to handle Arjun without having major panick attack even after reliving that dreadful day of his life.

Ary: I am here only dada. Main aapko chhod ke kabhi nahi jaunga. Kahi nahi jaunga. bas..

His words eventually made their effect on Arjun and finally he slept in the hug while crying only due to over exhaustion. Ary made him lie down properly on the bed and then covered him properly with comforter. He then sat beside Arjun and was caressing his hair.