3. The Care - 1

All were leaving to Mumbai in two different cars. In one car, it was Adi, Sam, Arjun, Aryan, Liza, Ayesha and Sakshi and in other car, it was Shree, Chhotu, K.D. and Aryan's other luggage as the kid was having so many things that it did not fit in one car. But Shree was so happy to see so many gadgets the kid has. He was surely a tech gig.

Adi and Sam were driving the car turn by turn. The girls were sitting at the most back seat. And the brothers were sitting in the middle seat but at the opposite edges and both were looking outside window and at absolutely nothing. Everyone was glancing at them every now and then and then used to internally sighed. Somewhere all were getting worried for brothers though they had faith in Arjun but all knew Arjun himself needs someone to hold him and here he needs to hold someone who was way too much innocent and broken and that too a kid.

Aryan was still silently crying every now and then but he used to sometimes flinched on the sound of horn, he used to get scared seeing a car passing by them swiftly. And all this was not unnoticed by all including Arjun.

They finally reached Mumbai and first dropped K.D and then Liza and then Chhotu as their homes were coming in their way to Arjun's apartment and they were also having some personal work. Now Sam was driving the car and he was about to turn towards left but Arjun asked him to turn right.

Sam: Lekin Arjun tumhara apartment to left side se ayega na.

Arjun: Hum log mere apartment nahi ja rahe.

Sakshi: Achchha mujhe drop kar rahe ho

Arjun: Nahi. Mujhe aur Aryan ko hi drop kar rahe ho tum sab.

Ayesha: Lekin aapka Ghar to left side hai to phir right..

She trailed off as she saw Arjun getting stiff and it was not unnoticed by Aryan. He felt that there is something which his elder brother is hiding but what it could be.

Arjun took a deep breath.

Arjun: Hum log Rawte Villa ja rahe hai. Ab se main aur Aryan wahi rahenge. Maine waha pe sab safai karwa Li hai. Waise to log hai waha kam karne ke liye lekin abhi early morning hai to maine call karke jaldi sab sahi karwa liya hai to I just want you guys to have a look just in case kuchh lage to sahi kar dunga.

Sakshi and Ayesha nodded but Adi and Sam were still unsure.

Sam & Adi: Are you sure?

Arjun nodded in yes while looking here and there. Everyone including Aryan could see that he was getting uncomfortable but none said anything. Though they were not able to understand what Arjun is doing and specially why he is doing this torture with himself but they knew they will not be getting any answers at least now so they settled in the car and reached Rawte Villa.

As they entered from the main entrance, Aryan was observing as much minor details and at the same time his mind too got diverted from the thoughts of his parents. And he must have to notice things as now this house will be his home but he quickly rephrase his thought. He was going from one house to another house. Rawte Villa is just a house for him now but he will make that villa his Home. Home for his Dada and him. He smiled at that thought. But does his Dada give him that much freedom which he used to get in Rawte Mansion? Will his Dada allow him to make this house home? His questions started building fear inside him and he started getting stressed and tensed. But above all this questions, the main question is will his Dada ever accept him as his younger brother? Specially when he came to know about his existence from their parents when they were on deathbed? Will he believe them? What if he consider him as only their parents' last wish and his responsibility? What if he would never accept him as his brother? The mere thought of Arjun not accepting him as his brother sent shivers of uncountable fears through his entire body and he literally shivered out of fear. He gulped down hard. Arjun noticed that and was about to ask him but Aryan composed himself though the fear and uneasiness was visible on his face. Arjun frowned at his behaviour but before he could ask, the car stopped in the parking lot making his mind divert from the question he was going to ask to Aryan.