50. The Grand Reunion

Ary: You know her??

Ahana and Ananya were looking at each other intently and more than that longingly.

Akash: Girls.. you can play your staring game once we got out from here okay. Let's go.

They all got out from the factory and then hid behind the bushes. They were trying to connect to ETF but signals were weak.

Ary: Ahu.. you know this strange girl who is Akash's friend.

Abhi: She is Ananya. Ahana's twin sister.

Ary: What?? You had a twin and I came to know now. What is this Ahu?

Ary whined.

Ananya: What the hell is wrong with you Mr Aryan Rawte? You are trapped in this jungle alongwith your friends and you have that much audacity that you are asking Ahana why she hid that she had a twin?

Ahana: Anu.. Ary is my best friend. He is shocked that's why he is asking.

Abhi: Look Anu.. Ary ko galat mat samjo. Woh bas aise hi bol diya. He is a kid by heart.

Ananya: Whatever.. but we have to go out from here. Aur yaha se bahar sirf uss factory ke samne se hi ja sakte hai.

Ary (shocked): Oh shit

All looked at him and found them looking at factory and saw the criminal and his gang went inside the factory. They all hid behind the bushes as they could not go ahead as the gang members were searching the area near the front side of the factory.

Criminal and his gang saw the captives were not there. They escaped.

Criminal: What the hell? What were you all doing? Can't you guys handle kids?

He shouted angrily at his men.

Ananya: Maine bug attach Kiya tha meri chair ke niche. We can listen what they are talking.

Ananya took out a mobile phone which was having quite weak signal but they were able to listen what was being said there.

They heard criminal was shouting on his gang. He asked some of his gang members to check the outside area of of factory. They were listening while safeguarding themselves and occasionally knocking out the goons too who came in their way when suddenly they heard one of their gang member said something about ETF.

Gang member: Boss.. ETF team uss Raichand aur uski biwi ke sath yahi aa rahi hai.

Criminal: Kya??

Gang member: Yes boss.

Criminal laughed evily. The youngsters were shocked.

Akash: Oh no. ETF is coming lekin unko to pata hi nahi hai ki hum log ab captive nahi hai

Ananya: We have to send them this message and stop them from coming here

Ary: Lekin yaha pe signals bahut weak hai. Factory ke bug ki wajah se hum Jo sun rahe hai woh bhi issi liye kyuki hum zyada door nahi hai

They were thinking on what they should do when they heard criminal started speaking.

Criminal: Aane do. Ane do unn salo ko. Mujhe pakda tha na. Uss Raichand, Rathod aur Rawte ko to main batata hoon.

Gang member: Lekin boss.. yaha to bachche nahi hai yeh dekh ke unn logo ne dhaba bol Diya to?

Criminal: Iske liye unko pehle pata to chalna chahiye na ki yaha bachche nahi hai. Unke aate hi unpe hamla hum log bolenge. Aur ab suno tum log Mera age ka plan..

The youngsters heard the plan and were highly shocked. Though they were hell scared they were trying to gather themselves. Ary was trying his best to connect to his Dada. But he was not focusing as was hell scared for the safety of his Dada and bhabhi.