Chapter 21: Beach Time!

The first semester of school had ended which meant it was now time for the 4 month summer break. For normal people it would be the time to enjoy life and do leisure activities. But for the people studying to be heroes like Satsuki, he still had to train during that period considering the next day was the training camp that he and the rest of the Class 1-A students had to attend to. However today he wanted to have a break of his own considering a lot has happened ever since he joined the hero course and he wanted to reward his servants for a job well done during the final exams.

Satsuki: Are you two ready yet? We have to go.

He was standing next to the door leading to the outside dressed in a grey hoodie sweatshirt, black pair of trousers and white sneakers holding a bag in his hand, tapping the floor somewhat impatiently.  Less than a minute later the two goddesses walked down the stairs dressed in their own casual clothing, each carrying a small bag along with them.

  Less than a minute later the two goddesses walked down the stairs dressed in their own casual clothing, each carrying a small bag along with them

Ishtar: Don't rush us goddesses

Ishtar: Don't rush us goddesses. Why do you think I'm referred to as the Goddess of Beauty? I want to take my sweet time looking perfect.

Ereshkigal: Perfect she says.....I assume that included rummaging through the drawers to find clothes to wear?

Ishtar: Shut it! You also did the same! Besides you also picked those clothes for all I know to impress Satsuki. Isn't that right?

Ereshkigal: O-Of course not! Today was a special day that he said we were going somewhere special so I had to dress in the best clothes that we had bought! You already know about this so why are you dressed like that too? Otherwise you would have just gone to dress in those undergarments that you like to wear.

Ishtar: They aren't undergarments! I wouldn't expect a goddess of the underworld to understand one thing about beauty!

Ereshkigal: There is a difference between beauty and showing off and you fall on the latter!

Ishtar: Tch! What did you just say?

Satsuki: Yep these two are siblings. Fighting over one small trivialities to prove their points.

He sighed while closing his eyes before looking at them.

Satsuki: That's enough both of you. There is no need to fight over small things such as clothes. If you want my opinion I'd say you both look good in those clothes. Perfect theme for this season if you do say so myself.