Chapter 2- Start Line

It was now time for the entrance exam as Satsuki was standing at the gates of the U.A with a smile showing from his face as he looked at the H-Shaped glass building. Today marks the day that his journey as a hero begins.

 Today marks the day that his journey as a hero begins

Satsuki: We're finally here at last.

Ishtar:  There are so many people attending here, I guess the entrance exam is that important if they want to become heroes.

Satsuki: Yet only a small number will enter from what I've heard so far, I mean it only accepts and scouts and accept people that actually have potential.

Ishtar: Heh. And of course you will end up acing the test with ease! With your skills and my strength there is no way we can lose!

Satsuki: Don't get too cocky Ishtar...besides we don't what we will be doing in the practical phase of the entrance exams. But yeah, you're actually right about that.

Ishtar: Looks like we are both in agreement! Then let's go on in and find what we will be dealing with!

Satsuki: I was about to say the same thing.

He then walked in to the building following the other students making his way inside to the auditorium which was filled with tonnes of students who were sitted down. After searching he ends up finding an empty seat which turned out to be the only one there. Moments later Present Mic arrived at the auditorium starting the briefing.

Present Mic: To all examinees out there, welcome to my live performance! Everybody say hey!

Silence filled the auditorium as a result.

Present Mic: What a refined response. Then I'll quickly present to you the rundown of the practical exam! Are you ready?! YEAH!!!

Silence again.

Ishtar: Why even bother for the second time if no one is going to response?

Satsuki: That's Present Mic for you. He likes being in high spirits thus yelling in response. 

Present Mic: As it says in the application requirements, you listeners will be conducting ten minute mock urban battles after this! You can bring whatever you want with you. After the presentation you'll head to the specified battle center okay?

At this point no one asked anything and then took out their exam tickets that showed them their examinee number and what battle center that they will end up in. As he looked at his, he saw he was at Battle Center C. He was about to mentally ask himself what they will end up battling in the respective centers, Present Mic spoke out.

Present Mic: Three different types of faux villains are stationed in each battle center. You earn points for each of them based on their level of difficulty. Your goal dear listeners is to use your Quirks to earn point by immobilizing the faux villains. Of course attacking other examinees and any other unheroic actions are prohibited!