Chapter 8- Roaring Sports Festival!

It was the beginning of the sports festival as Present Mic along with Aizawa was introducing the classes that are going to participate in. The first group obviously being Class 1-A as they walked out of the tunnel with Satsuki leading the charge with the rest of the class behind him.

Present Mic: The U.A Sports Festival! The huge battle where fledgling heroes sharpen their swords once a year! Anyway, these are the guys, right? The miraculous new stars who overcame enemy attacks with class of steel! Hero course Class 1-A right?!

The stadium began to cheer loudly following their entrance.

Satsuki: This is it...

Ishtar: Do I detect a hint of nervousness from you?

Satsuki: There is no need for me to be nervous especially for a big event such as this.  I was just motivating myself.

Ishtar: Sure you were.....Anyways, liven up. This is the time to show the world what we can do!

Satsuki: Yeah.

He said nodding with a smile as he looked at his command seals. Then he switched his attention to his classmates opinion about the festival.

Izuku: Th-Th-There are so many people....

Tenya: Will we be able to give our best performance being watched by so many people? This is also part of the training required to become a hero.

Eijiro: Man he's going overboard with that praise! I'm getting nervous! Aren't you Bakugo?

Katsuki: No. I'm just getting more into it.

Present Mic: They haven't been getting as much airtime but this class is also full of talent! Class 1-B! Next up general studies Classes C, D and E! Support course Class F, G and H are here too! And business course, Classes I,J and K! All of U.A's first years are here now!

He says introducing the other classes who enter from the tunnels towards the center of the stadium as the crowds cheered. They then stood where infront of them stood another hero teacher, the R-Rated Hero, Midnight.

Midnight: Time for the player pledge!

Ishtar: This woman has terrible taste when it comes to clothing....

Satsuki: You are the one to talk since your clothes are revealing

Ishtar: Well duh...I have to show the concept of my beauty to everyone! This woman on the other hand is just wearing that to get some attention!

Satsuki: Why am I not surprised?

Eijiro: What is Ms. Midnight wearing?

Denki: That's an R-Rated Hero for you....

Fumikage: Is it okay for her to be at a high school even though she's R-Rated?

Suddenly Midnight cracked her whip silencing the crowd.

Midnight: Quiet, everyone! Representing the student is Satsuki Shinomiya from Class 1-A!

Satsuki: What?!

The class then stared at the bewildered teen in shock.

Izuku: What? It's Shinomiya?!

Ishtar: Well better go and time to make that player pledge.....

Satsuki: This is surprising but might as well say whatever comes to mind since I wasn't prepared for this.

He then exhaled and walked towards the podium.