Chapter 18: Gear up for the Finals!

It was now in the afternoon where Aizawa had finished teaching his class and was about to dismiss the class for lunch with his last few remarks, he reminded everyone about the final exams which were around the corner and fast approaching day by day.

Shota: There's only one week left until the final exams. You all are studying properly, right? I'm sure you already know, but it just be a written exam. There's also a practical component. Make sure you train your minds and bodies at the same time. That's all

Following after he left everyone began to talk about the exam.

Midterm: 19th/20 [Mina Ashido]

Midterm: 20th/20 [Denki Kaminari]

Mina/Denki: I haven't studied at all!

Denki: With the sports festival and internship, I didn't study at all!

Midterm: 14th/20 [Fumikage Tokoyami]

Fumikage: It's true that we had one event after another, but..

Midterm: 12th/20 [Rikido Sato]

Midterm: 11th/20 [Koji Koda]

Rikido: For the midterms, we'd just started school, so they didn't cover that much, so I didn't really have a hard time with them, but with the back to back events and stuff, the finals will be different...

Mashirao: Yeah and considering the practical exams it will also be end up being difficult too.

Midterm: 9th/20 [Mashirao Ojiro]

Mina: Big talk from someone who came 9th place in mid terms!

Denki: We already failed enough as it is and now you want to make things worse for us?!

Mashirao: Sorry.....sorry

Izuku: Ashido, Kaminari! L-Let's do our best! We all want to go to the training camp together, right?

Midterm: 5th/20 [Izuku Midoriya]

Midterm: 4th/20 [Tenya Iida]

Tenya: Yes! As class rep, I also have high hopes that you'll all be moved to action!

Shoto: It's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention in class.

Midterm: 6th/20 [Shoto Todoroki]

Denki : Be careful with your words!

Satsuki: Todoroki's right, Kaminari. You were dozing off instantly in class and you are goofing off in class Ashido and look what it has gotten you. You reap what you sow.

Midterm: 1st/20 [Satsuki Shinomiya]

Denki: You're the one to talk! You're acting as if you are the top of the world just because your quirk is unique compared to the rest of ours! Besides I'm sure your servants have helped you to become first in the mid terms through cheating!

Mina: Yeah! Yeah!

Ishtar: Why would they assume that?

Ereshkigal: I don't know.....probably jealousy especially due to the fact that we had no hand during the midterms....

Satsuki: Good Grief.  Cheating is against my moral code, unlike the two of you I was studying and paying attention to class and also study at home during my free time. Plus I'm sure everyone here has a unique quirk so don't go pointing the blame to my servants.

Momo: Now Shinomiya, there is no need to demoralize them. Besides if you two have any issues with the class lectures, I'd be happy to help you out.

Midterm: 2nd/20 [Momo Yaoyorozu]