Chapter 4- Heroes vs Villains

The next day, in the morning they were regular classes as in the morning they were being taught English by Present Mic as he wrote some sentences at the board and then turned towards the students.

Present Mic: Which of these English sentences is wrong?

The students stared deadpanning towards the teacher while the blonde one scoffed. As for Satsuki, however he let out a yawn and surprisingly his servant Ishtar did the same but they were for two different reasons. Satsuki didn't get enough sleep and Ishtar was slowly getting bored of doing nothing.

Ishtar: So damn boring.....are you sure you picked the right  hero school?

Satsuki: Don't blame me....they organised this class schedule, something  interesting is likely bound to happen.

Present Mic: Everybody heads up! Let's get this party started!

Then suddenly Yaoyorozu raised her hand which got the attention of Present Mic.

Present Mic: Okay, Yaoyorozu, come on!

What followed was lunch which was at the main cafeteria where food was brought for affordable prices. Satsuki was eating rice and curry along with ramen and with an orange soda, sitting with Midoriya, Uraraka and Iida who were eating all different types of food. While they were eating, a figure arrived and looked at them, the hero was referred as the Cook Hero: Lunch Rush.

Lunch Rush: White rice is great comfort food isn't it?

Ochaco: Yeah!

She says as he nodded munching on her rice and Midoriya gasped in awe as he tried to cover his mouth. Iida just stared blankly at him while Satsuki deadpanned.

Ishtar: This kid's a fanboy....

Satsuki: Yeah...

Satsuki hummed nodded in response and then went back to eating his food.

Eventually it was now time for hero basic training as everyone was talking about who will be the teacher but the teacher that was going to teach this heroic class  was seriously late. 8 minutes late in fact. Until suddenly they began hearing a voice from the outside as most of the class recognized it.

All Might: I am.....coming through the door like a normal person!

Satsuki: All Might? That's unexpected. And on other related note-

Ishtar: Normal people don't announce such things! You are utterly disgracing yourself....

Denki: It's All Might!

Eijiro: Wow, he's really is a teacher!

Asui: That's a costume from the Silver Age, isn't it?

Mashirao: It's style is different, it's giving me goose bumps.

All Might: I teach Hero Basic Training. It's a subject where you train to learn on the basics of being a hero. You'll take most units of this subject! Let's get right into it! Today we will be doing Combat Training!

Katsuki: Combat.....

Izuku: ....training.

Satsuki: Combat training.....

Ishtar: This is going to be fun!

 All Might pointed towards the wall which started opening up revealing suitcases with numbers on them.

All Might: And to go are these! Costumes made based on your quirk registrations and requests you sent in before school started.

Satsuki: That reminds me. I'm glad I brought the costumes from home today, this would have gone bad for me.