Chapter 11: Wake up to Reality

Following the previous matches after that, it seemed to have gone all completely smoothly. Kaminari had lost his match against Shiozaki by going all out at the very start at the match causing to short circuit himself and be tied up by her vines. The  next one led to be a complete victory for Midoriya due to using his quirk to create a short gust of wind by a wave of his hand to not only knock the acid away, and also slightly push Ashido backwards and eventually her right foot touched the out of bounds line.  The fifth match was a strange turn of events with a student of the support course totally humiliating Iida and eventually she disqualified herself. Sixth match was a victory for Tokoyami after using dark shadow to push Yaoyorozu out of bounds despite having creating a suitable defense system she looked totally dejected after that. The next one followed ended up with Kirishima and Tetsutetsu who had  similar quirks ended up being a draw after nearly a 20 minute fist fight with two of them knocking each other out. The last one however was Bakugo against Uraraka and he didn't hold back judging by the scale of explosions he was throwing at her, however despite giving also her all, Uraraka had reached her limit and eventually lost consciousness making her to lose the match.

After the match was over, Midoriya and Satsuki had left the stands on their way to see Uraraka. However Midoriya seemed to be more gloomy than usual.

Satsuki: If you are worried about her, she will be fine.

Izuku: Yeah, you're right.....But it's just.......

Satsuki: Don't worry about it, it was just a one-sided match to begin with. Although she didn't manage to keep her promise in the end she gave it her all against Bakugo, even relying on her own battle tactics. What matters is, losing isn't the end of everything, you infact become stronger by losing.

Ishtar: Hmmmm.....

Izuku: Good point.

He said nodding with a smile and then they went on walking towards the room, they crossed paths with Bakugo who was walking up the stairs which made the two look towards him.

Izuku: Whoa Kacchan!

Satsuki: What are the odds?

Katsuki: What the-?! What the hell do you two want?! Get lost!

Satsuki: As you wish. I have a match coming up next so I better get going.

He says walking away from him with Midoriya following him from behind slowly.

Izuku: I came up to check up on Uraraka....so I better going too....Also congratulations on winning the first round.....

Katsuki: Hold it. Both of you.

The two then stopped and looked towards him.

Katsuki: You just have to be annoying, don't you Deku? What the hell?

Izuku: If you are talking about me telling Uraraka about the strategy then you are mistaken. Everything that happened on the field, she planned it all, thinking on how she can beat you.

Satsuki: He's right. If you thought that was annoying then it's likely because Uraraka was leading you around by the nose without you being aware of it.

Katsuki: Tch!

Satsuki: Now if you excuse us, we have somewhere to be. Save your rantings for another time, let's go Midoriya.

Izuku: Right...

The two then walked down the hallway as Bakugo took another route back to the stands.

Ishtar: He was surprisingly calm about this.....

Satsuki: That's unlike him but maybe the match had toned down his behavior a bit. But he will be back to his usual behavior sooner or later.