Desires

Three days later:

"You look beautiful," Josette said as a joyful tear streamed down her cheek, "I love the yellow on you."

Frances smiled as she twirled around in her pastel yellow wedding dress. It was absolutely perfect and Frances's favorite color.

"Manny is into darker colors, but he was so willing to simply let me take the reins on this."

Ruth giggled, "I don't think he's interested in planning weddings. He's only interested in you and your happiness, my sister. "

Frances blushed. The last few days had been paradise, but Emmanuel had refrained from making love to his sweet pea. He wanted to, but he was so invested in his daughter and making a home for them that it just didn't seem right to jump into the sack immediately after surprising Frances.

"You alright?" Kane asked as Emmanuel stood next to the altar Devonia and the coven had created for this particular marriage, "You lool a little pale."

Emmanuel smiled, "I'm sorry. I just really want to make her happy. I want her to never cry because of me or be angry because of me."

A coo from Eliza set him on fire. His love for her was so unconditional that he was almost in pain over it.

She was being held by one of Emmanuel's sisters, Suzette. Some of his siblings had turned away from their evil ways after the death of Lucien and Suzette was one of them.

Cecil stood next to her and Emmanuel could tell by the mischievous look on Suzette's face that Cecil was going to be in for one hell of a ride.

"You'll be an amazing husband," Kane assured him, "And a damn good father. Eliza took to you right away."

Emmanuel had been terrified that she wouldn't, but he was so thrilled upon seeing that smile flashed across her face and it was an end to all his troubles.

"It's almost time," Devonia announced as she stepped to the altar. Smiling at Samuel and Thomas who were standing beside their brother as his groomsmen,she nodded down the aisle. Emmanuel smiled as he watched Keira, Ruth and then Josette make their way down to the altar as Frances's bridesmaids.

He could hear light music playing from a harp in the distance, something he had told Frances he'd wanted: the sound of a harp echoing in his ears as he said their vows.

"My gods... '' Emmanuel whispered as he watched her walk down the aisle, Kurt Downey as the man she asked to give her away.

"You're beautiful.." Emmanuel told her as Frances smiled up at him, her hands shaking in his grip, "I'm going to make you so happy."

Frances giggled, "You clean up well, Manny."

Emmanuel pulled her closer as the ceremony began. Neither one of them was paying much attention to Devonia, not when they were lost in each other's eyes.

"You may kiss your, -" Devonia couldn't get the words out before Emmanuel had picked up Frances and smashed his lips with hers.

The cooing of their daughter brought them both back down from their euphoria as Suzette handed Eliza over to Frances.

The audience cheered as they walked back down the aisle, disappearing behind some trees.

"I need to get you back home as soon as possible, sweet pea," Emmanuel told her, "I can't wait another minute."

Suzette cleared her throat as she walked up to her brother, hugging him and then Frances.

"Don't forget you have a reception to attend," she winked, taking her niece back to the party as Emmanuel carried Frances to her cottage.

"I've got to be inside you again.."

Back at the cottage and clothes discarded, Emmanuel was more than ready to take his bride and Frances showed him how needy she was when he slipped a finger inside of her core and found it dripping.

"I don't care about foreplay, Manny, just take me now... "

With a grin on his face, Emmanuel lined himself up with her entrance and slammed inside, both of them crying out in pleasure, pure unadulterated bliss.

"My gods... " Frances wailed as she wrapped her legs around Emmanuel, pulling him in deeper, "Right there! I've missed this so much!"

The slapping of flesh and mewls of lust echoed through the little cottage as the two lovers clung to each other.

"I'm never letting you go again!" Frances told him as Emmanuel stared down into her beautiful eyes, "You're never allowed to leave me!"

Emmanuel's cock kicked inside of her and he spilled his seed as Frances arched her back and came, her nails dragging across her demon's back, eliciting a hiss from him.

"Oh, I'm not going anywhere.."

Emmanuel groaned as Frances was rolled on top of him.

"Show me how much you've missed me, sweet pea.."

Frances rode him like it was her first and last time. She wanted it to last all night, for the rest of their lives.

"How many more can I get out of you tonight?" Emmanuel chuckled as Frances lost her coordination, twirling her hips around like a mad woman, "It doesn't matter what you do, baby. All of it feels amazing."

For the next few hours, all Frances and Emn did was make love. By the time the full moon was set high in the night sky, the two were completely exhausted.

"I am going to enjoy doing that to you for the rest of my life, Frances," he told her as they lay in each other's arms, "I love you so very much."

"And I love you, Manny. You and Eliza are my world!"

"How many babies do you want?"

Frances giggled, "As many as you want to put in me."

Emmanuel held her close, knowing soon they'd have to make an appearance at the party and bring their daughter home.

He kissed Frances on the cheek and smiled.

"My desires for you grow deeper every minute, little witch. I'm glad you didn't fight me too much when I kidnapped you."

Frances smiled, "Why did you? What was it about me?"

"Everything... "

"Everything. "

"And it's still everything, Frances. You've changed me for the better and forever I am grateful. "

Frances melted into him.

"You've always been good, Manny, " Frances told him, sitting up and pulling him on top of her again.

"Before we go back to the party I want something from you."

"Anything.." Emmanuel kissed her forehead and smiled down at her as her need was evident in her chocolate orbs.

"So show me again how much you desire me... "